Are you a bright self-motivated QA engineer looking for your next challenge?
Do you want to be excited about your next product launch?
Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced entrepreneurial development environment?
Imbue Systems is looking for You!
Join our talented development team... Work directly with our founders and industry experts. Grow both personally and professionally and succeed together with our firm as we launch new products on the U.S. market.
What you’ll do:
- maintain & improve existing automated tests
- write automated tests for new features at unit, integration, UI level (you choose the most appropriate ones)
- analyze test failures and communicate with developers and manual QAs on issues and fixes
- propose and implement techniques and solutions to make automated tests more efficient
What we seek:
- JS and React understanding
- experience with JS test runners (preferably Jest, but if you worked with Mocha or Jasmine and want to switch to Jest, it’s fine)
- familiarity with tools for unit-testing in React (React Testing Library and/or Enzyme)
- experience with JS frameworks for e2e-testing (preferably Playwright/Puppeteer)
- Understanding Web Technologies
- Fluent English and Strong Communication Skills
Nice to have:
- HTML, CSS
- Performance Testing (JMeter or similar)
- Experience with continuous integration processes and tools (TeamCity)
- Experience working as part of a remote team
What we offer:
- Friendly Development Team - We are interested in helping you succeed
- Flexible Schedule and Work-from-Home Opportunity - As long as we reach our performance goals
- Competitive Compensation - Limitless opportunities to learn and grow
- 25 vacation days per year - Convertible to cash at the end of the year if you do not take it
- Convenient Office Location - 5-minute walk from the “Akademia Navuk” metro station
- Office Perks - Coffee and snacks, corporate library, pool and other activities