Spiral Scout is a full-service software development company based in San Francisco, with offices in Belarus, Poland, Ukraine, and remote employees all over the globe. Our custom software solutions are used by 168 of the top 200 Forbes Global companies and we have 4.9 out of 5-star ratings on Clutch.co
As a company, we’re proud to actively support and contribute to the open-source software community. Our Spiral Framework, RoadRunner and Cycle ORM are used by millions of each day. We are looking to build our team with curious, passionate, and intelligent problem-solvers that take ownership of their work and are great teammates to work with.
Once you are a part of our team, you’ll enjoy a well-balanced work and life routine through initiatives like our Friyay policy - which provides everyone in the company with alternating paid Friday’soff. Please reach out if you feel your values and work ethic match what we are looking for and you feel excited about growing your career with us.
We are looking for a Lead Frontend Developer to work on a US B2B project and be a part of highly professional team. The product in question is a SaaS platform that automates custom product demos to accelerate sales and increase close rates. The interactive platform personalizes video and documents for each prospect in the most relevant way and also tracks detailed analytics: who is involved, what’s important to users, what they watched, and who they shared the demo with. The platform supports a set of integrations with Salesforce, Zapier, Hubspot etc.
The Tech Stack of the project is:
What You'll Do:
- Lead the project frontend team (up to 10 developers);
- Estimate tasks, participate in grooming sessions;
- Develop and maintain user-facing features;
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX requirements;
- Maximize code reuse by splitting large projects into smaller libraries;
- Optimize application code for speed and scalability;
- Identify strategies to systemically improve code quality;
- Stay current with the latest technologies and best practices in the community.What We'd Like To See:
- 5+ years of experience in React (including modern React features);
- 1+ years of experience in Typescript;
- 5+ years of experience in Responsive design markup;
- Developing multi-language applications (react-intl or react-i18n);
- Web app performance optimization;
- Code-splitting and bundle optimization;
- Using React Context;
- Using React Query (desirable);
- Video streaming (desirable);
- Intermediate + level of English.
Our offer and social benefits package:
- Competitive salary based on experience;
- Every other Friday is a paid day off from work;
- Additional 3 sick days off;
- 25 calendar days of vacation;
- Healthcare insurance;
- Sport compensation;
- English classes;
- We pay for job-related courses, conferences, and seminars you'd like to attend;
- Regular performance reviews and salary increases based on performance.
We also provide the following:
- Remote work;
- Family atmosphere;
- Holiday and birthday gifts;
- Employee’s professional and personal development.