Spiral Scout is a full-service software development company based in San Francisco, with offices in Belarus, Poland, Ukraine, and remote employees all over the globe.
Our custom software solutions are used by 168 of the top 200 Forbes Global companies and we have 4.9 out of 5-star ratings on Clutch.co.
As a company, we’re proud to actively support and contribute to the open-source software community. Our Spiral Framework, RoadRunner and Cycle ORM are used by millions of each day. We are looking to build our team with curious, passionate, and intelligent problem-solvers that take ownership of their work and are great teammates to work with.
Once you are a part of our team, you’ll enjoy a well-balanced work and life routine through initiatives like our Friyay policy - which provides everyone in the company with alternating paid Friday’s off. Please reach out if you feel your values and work ethic match what we are looking for and you feel excited about growing your career with us.
We are looking for a QA Engineer to work on the manual testing activities around several new projects in different business domains.
What You'll Do:
- manual testing activities on the Web App projects that are currently in the pipeline as well as projects that will arrive to the team for maintenance;
- close cooperation with the dev team, design and BA team;
- participating in planning and control of the ongoing activities;
- analysis of the requirements, preparing specifications (rare cases) with the help of the QA Lead;
- test documentation development (check-lists, test-cases);
- reports and closure activities.
What We'd Like To See:
- basic theoretical knowledge about software testing lifecycle, testing approaches, techniques and levels;
- has finished courses regarding basics of testing;
- basic understanding and practical experience with test documents (check-lists, test-cases and etc);
- basic theoretical knowledge of Network and Internet technologies fundamentals (Internet Protocols/ HTTP response codes, Network Topologies and Protocols, HTML fundamentals;
- ability to analyze the results of own work;
- ability to build a simple report based on a template, bug reports and so on;
- intermediate+ / Upper- Intermediate English level.
Our offer and social benefits package:
- Competitive salary based on experience;
- Every other Friday is a paid day off from work;
- Additional 3 sick days off;
- 25 calendar days of vacation;
- Healthcare insurance;
- Sport compensation;
- English classes;
- We pay for job-related courses, conferences, and seminars you'd like to attend;
- Regular performance reviews and salary increases based on performance.
We also provide the following:
- Flexible work hours;
- Remote work;
- Family atmosphere;
- Holiday and birthday gifts;
- Employee’s professional and personal development.