Spiral Scout is a full-service software development company based in San Francisco, with offices in Belarus, Poland, Ukraine, and remote employees all over the globe.
Our custom software solutions are used by 168 of the top 200 Forbes Global companies and we have 4.9 out of 5-star ratings on Clutch.co.
As a company, we’re proud to actively support and contribute to the open-source software community. Our Spiral Framework, RoadRunner and Cycle ORM are used by millions of each day. We are looking to build our team with curious, passionate, and intelligent problem-solvers that take ownership of their work and are great teammates to work with.
Once you are a part of our team, you’ll enjoy a well-balanced work and life routine through initiatives like our Friyay policy - which provides everyone in the company with alternating paid Friday’s off. Please reach out if you feel your values and work ethic match what we are looking for and you feel excited about growing your career with us.
We are looking for a skilled Shopify Developer to develop and support the front-end of websites, primarily with the e-сommerce platform.
What you'll do:
- creation of a layout according to design;
- adaptation of layouts for a CMS system;
- performance optimization;
- search and bug fixes;
- extension of the current functionality;
- participation in the development of open source solutions.
What you need to fit the position:
- knowledge of HTML, CSS, (es6+), jQuery;
- knowledge of eslint/stylelint/prettier;
- knowledge of GIT;
- intermediate / Upper- Intermediate English level;
- experience with Liquid templates, themekit, Sass, Webpack, Task manager (Jira) nice to have;
- experience with React/Vue/Angular nice to have.
Our offer and social benefits package:
- Competitive salary based on experience;
- Every other Friday is a paid day off from work;
- Additional 3 sick days off;
- 25 calendar days of vacation;
- Healthcare insurance;
- Sport compensation;
- English classes;
- We pay for job-related courses, conferences, and seminars you'd like to attend;
- Regular performance reviews and salary increases based on performance.
We also provide the following:
- Flexible work hours;
- Remote work;
- Family atmosphere;
- Holiday and birthday gifts;
- Employee’s professional and personal development.