REDNAVIS (formerly REDSOFT.PRO) is a team of highly-qualified professionals with a strong focus on delivering perfect software through gaining and maintaining technological advantage and superior service quality.
Since 2013 we have delivered a lot of web applications in different domains such as Fintech, Electronic document management systems, Automobile insurance, Expert and full-text search systems and telecommunications.
We are looking for an outstanding self-motivated Software Engineer, Backend.
- 3 years of commercial experience as a Software Engineer
- Experience of Java 11 or newer (Oracle Certified is preferred)
- Experience in SQL databases and ORM frameworks
- Experience in at least one web framework (Java EE, Spring, Micronaut, Play, Akka, Hybris or equivalent)
- REST Service
- An understanding of SOA, OOAD concepts and best practices
- Knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming concepts
- A can-do attitude & work well as part of a team
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience
- English level B1 or higher.
Nice to have:
- Experience developing Micro services
- Experience using Agile, TDD and BDD methodologies
- No SQL databases.
- Design, develop, test deploy, maintain and improve software
- Managing individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables
- Optionally Participate in Pre-sales stage and provide technical estimation of new projects
- Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code
- Determine operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development and proposed solutions
- Prepare and install solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards and programming
- Improve operations by conducting systems analysis; recommending changes in policies and procedures
- Provide information by collecting, analysing and summarising development and service issues.
- Official employment according to the special legislation of HTP member (Republic of Belarus)
- Higher than average fixed compensation according to your experience and expectations
- Your salary would be in USD and paid out in BYN at the NBRB rate
- Individual bonuses that will be aligned with your actual performance
- Professional equipment incl. newest MacBook Pro laptop with full admin level of access
- Intensive corporate life and communications with unique people
- Compensations for sport, education (we pay 50% or higher for English courses upon personal agreement)
- We support the desire to learn. So, we pay for participation in conferences, training courses and international certification (in case of successful passing the exam) based on Personal Development Plans (PDP) during the 1:1 meetings with your manager
- Flexible work schedule - our office works 24/7. Also we are a remote-friendly company.