REDNAVIS (formerly REDSOFT.PRO) is a team of highly-qualified professionals with a strong focus on delivering perfect software through gaining and maintaining technological advantage and superior service quality.
Since 2013 we have delivered a lot of web applications in different domains such as Fintech, Electronic document management systems, Automobile insurance, Expert and full-text search systems and telecommunications.
We are looking for an outstanding self-motivated Senior Software Engineer, Backend.
- 5+ years of commercial experience as a Software Engineer
- Expert knowledge of Java 11 or newer (Oracle Certified is preferred)
- Expert knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming concepts
- Experience in SQL and NoSQL databases and ORM frameworks
- Experience in at least one web framework (Java EE / Eclipse Microprofile, Spring, Micronaut, Play, Akka, Hybris or equivalent)
- Experience in cloud solutions architecture (AWS, GKE or MS Azure)
- Expert knowledge of architecture styles, patterns and approaches (Reactive applications, REST, Microservices, monolithic web apps, SPA etc.)
- Working proficiency with messaging platforms (RabbitMQ, Apache Kafka or equivalent)
- Expert knowledge of software development best practices (SOLID, TDD, DDD, DRY, YAGNI, KISS etc.)
- Understanding and practical experience with CI/CD
- Own services from design to launch and beyond (Modeling UML/BPMN, refactoring)
- Understanding of Scrum and Kanban principles and working in an Agile environment
- Strong communications skills
- Being proactive and desire to participate in every stage of project development cycle, proposing best practices and monitoring activities on all levels
- English level B2 or higher.
- Develop software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle
- Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code
- Determine operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development and proposed solutions
- Prepare and install solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards and programming
- Improve operations by conducting systems analysis; recommending changes in policies and procedures
- Provide information by collecting, analysing and summarising development and service issues
- Participate in Pre-sales stage and provide technical estimation of new projects.
- Official employment according to the special legislation of HTP member (Republic of Belarus)
- Higher than average fixed compensation according to your experience and expectations
- Your salary would be in USD and paid out in BYN at the NBRB rate
- Individual bonuses that will be aligned with your actual performance
- Professional equipment incl. newest MacBook Pro laptop with full admin level of access
- Intensive corporate life and communications with unique people
- Compensations for sport, education (we pay 50% or higher for English courses upon personal agreement)
- We support the desire to learn. So, we pay for participation in conferences, training courses and international certification (in case of successful passing the exam) based on Personal Development Plans (PDP) during the 1:1 meetings with your manager.
- Flexible work schedule - our office works 24/7. Also we are a remote-friendly company.