A challenging e-commerce project, basedon one of the most advanced platforms today
- Proven knowledge of Java EE, OOP principles,Design Patterns, IOC
- Experience with the Spring Framework
- Experience with Tomcat, JSP, Hibernate andSQL databases
- You like Linux and you are not afraid of CLI
- Other relevant technologies and tools that youmay need to use now and then, like Docker, Solr,Kubernetes, Jenkins, Junit
- Willing to learn and improve your technicalknow-how
- English at an advanced level, both spoken andwritten, German is a plus but not required
- Passionate about new technologies and trends.
ResponsibilitiesWHAT will you do?
- A challenging e-commerce project, based on oneof the most advanced platforms today
- You will take part in a major business refactoring
- As a senior you’ll have the possibility to lead de-velopment teams, and be involved in architectur-al decisions
- Finally, you will furiously automate everythingtogether with the rest of the team: deployment,functional / technical testing, and anything elsethat is still done
- Communicate with technical and non-technicalstaff in a clear and effective manner, both verbal-ly and in writing- Investigating and resolving problems reported bythe business
WHY would you work with us?
- You will work with a leading e-commerce com-pany, the best in their business in Europe
- You’ll have flexible working hours – We offerextensive training programs
- Team buildings
- Competitive salary
- We know how to work hard, but also respectyour free time