Overview of Libertex Group
Libertex is an international financial services group specializing in online trading and investment. It was founded as a brokerage firm in 1997 and has since grown into a diverse group of companies, brokers, dealers, educational and IT-development centers which allows the group to operate globally, target 27 countries and serve clients from 120 countries. Through its proprietary mobile and online trading platforms, Libertex offers trading in Forex, crypto, stocks, CFDs, futures, funds and indices.
The company has received more than 100 international awards and recognitions including, most recently, being named “Best Trading Platform 2020” by World Finance Magazine and “Best FX Broker Europe 2020” by Forex Report.
- 1+ years designing, analyzing, troubleshooting, supporting and resolving issues in a multi-tiered application architecture, especially service-oriented and micro-services architecture requiring 24x7 availability.
- experience with SQL queries
- Basic knowledge of databases: Oracle (Pl/SQL) and/or postgresql
- Basic linux knowledge(awk, sed, bash, cat, grep, etc.)
- Understanding AWS(VPC,EC2, ECS,Route53,S3)
- Version control systems: GIT
- Basic knowledge of networks
- Good analytical\troubleshooting skills
- Languages: English intermediate or higher, Russian Fluent
Nice to have
- Linux system, Web servers (Nginx, Tomcat)
- Experience with DevOps tools (Docker, Jenkins, Gitlab-CI, Terraform, etc.)
- Understanding of JVM’s configuration
- Understanding of REST API, gRPC
- Experience in high-loaded applications implementation
- Experience as a Software Engineer. Financial, forex, gaming industries preferable.
- Experience working with JIRA
- Familiarity with Logstash, Kibana, Elastic Search technologies
- Familiarity with Zabbix or Prometheus
- Understanding how the services work with message brokers (Kafka, SQS/SNS, ESB)
- Scripting languages: Bash, PythonResponsibilities
- To monitor the operation of reporting systems in production, solve current problems and work on improving the operation of systems (find errors in logs, performance drawdowns, detect problems in the interaction of services, analyze application performance metrics and system metrics for host resources on which the application is deployed and create tasks to the development team to fix the problems found). Resolving incidents in the application, analyzing the reasons, organizing interaction with other teams to restore the smooth operation of the application; Managing the build, release and customization of the app in production;
- Deploying, automating, maintaining, and managing an AWS cloud based environment for availability, performance, scalability, and security; Management of dev and QA environments.
- Analyse and make recommendations regarding technology improvements, upgrades and modifications
- Strong self-motivation, ability to meet deadlines, and ability to determine appropriate sense of urgency.
- Ability to work independently, as well as with others, depending on scope of assignments.
- Capable of multitasking, prioritizing multiple assignments according SLA
- Perform technical research independently as well as a member of a team
- Result oriented person
- competitive salary
- quarterly bonus based on Company Performance Employer-paid
- medical Insurance
- 21 working days of annual leave
- udemy for Business Unlimited Membership and Language training courses
- corporate events & team building activities
- the opportunity to excel in your professional career