Great software doesn’t happen on its own. It takes great people. That just happens to be our forte. With nearly 20 years of matching top engineering talent with preeminent and innovative brands, we look for people who are inquisitive, resourceful, and dedicated to their craft and driven to help companies build great software. If this sounds like you, read on.
The Client provides leading online learning solutions to licensed professionals who strive to be among the best in their fields. Through many leading brands the Client serves more than 1,000,000 professionals each education period in real estate, healthcare, and financial services industries, among others. Their comprehensive learning platforms give working professionals a competitive edge throughout their careers by combining continuing education with up-to-date information, practical on-the-job application, and online accessibility.
What You’ll Do
You’ll play a key role in building and testing new features and frameworks for supporting an ecosystem of common web applications used by many subsidiaries within the Client family of companies.
You’ll work as a member of the technology team to collaborate with UX, product management, QA and other engineers. You will be supporting a huge web app built using Vanilla.js and .js. You will also be a key member of the team in integrating the system into one unified mechanism the company uses. We practice continuous delivery and work in an Agile environment.
The ideal applicant pays close attention to detail, is inquisitive, able to be self-directed while open to collaboration. We follow an unapologetic “no ego” release process where fellow engineers input opinions and suggestions on the code you would like to release to production, thereby attempting to ensure the highest quality code is released. You’ll be working on a team that owns the code from development through release into production for multiple applications.
- 3+ years of experience as a professional software engineer
- Proficient at HTML, CSS
- Experience with .js and Script, ability to build web apps using Vanilla.js
- .js and Packages
- API development
- Using code repositories (Git preferred)
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies and experience working in Agile environment (Scrum)
- Hands-on performance and optimization techniques
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Upper-intermediate English level or higher
Nice to have
- PHP knowledge
- Experience in designing web applications
- Knowledge of CI/CD principles
- Experience working with colleagues locally and abroad
- Opportunities for self-realization
- Possibility for career development
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Medical and family care programs
- Sport activities coverage (including AllSports Card)
- Fully paid by Forte 5 sick days during the working year
- Internal English courses provided by Forte Teacher
- Comfortable and fully equipped workplace
- Loyalty Card
Join us and be a part of our team!