Bamboo Agile, the leading Estonian software development boutique, is looking for a UX/UI Designer to join the HRTech project (UAE).
The project ↓
The client is an intuitive HR & Payroll software solution. Secure cloud-based software helps organisations of any size streamline HR processes and engage with their employees more efficiently and accurately.
The team ↓
You'll be working side by side with our internal team consisting currently of 15+ Middle/Senior tech professionals.
About the Role ↓
In this role as a User Interface Designer on the Bamboo Agile team, you will be working with the Product Owner and the Business Analysts — helping them succeed in creating a world-class experience across applications. We’re looking for a detail-oriented collaborator who can work with a growing product to establish good systematic practices for creating and maintaining beautiful, usable designs.
You’ll organize and maintain design libraries that enable the team to layout and prototype data-rich interfaces with consistent user experience. You’ll be an important voice in how these design components are documented and implemented in a living design system that improves the quality and speed of how the UX team designs and codes.
What you’ll be doing:
- Create visual, production-ready design components that follow the product's design standards and can be reused across the system.
- Organize and maintain a scalable design library using Sketch and other design tools.
- Document design system components use cases and guidelines for reference.
- Participate in thoughtful critique of visuals and component patterns both remote and in person.
- Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team to advocate for user-centered experiences through visuals and communication.
- Support the design with animations and micro-transitions between pages.
What skills are we looking for:
- Upper-intermediate spoken English is crucial skill for this position.
- A portfolio of visual, interface, and interaction design.
- Deep knowledge of Sketch and other tools to create and maintain design libraries.
- Graphic design background (Adobe Photoshop + Adobe Illustrator; Adobe After Effects is desirable).
- Clean and detailed design work on both presentation and organization of files.
- Experience working on design systems used by iterative product teams.
- Added bonus if worked on SaaS products in the past.
- Additional bonus points for illustration skills.
It would be a plus if you:
- are familiar with the basics of HTML/CSS;
- have experience of preparation adaptive design.
What we offer:
Opportunities to work on (and switch between) challenging projects using modern technologies and tools
Business trips opportunities
Competitive salary that depends on experience and skills
Flexible working hours
Comfortable office in Minsk
Work from home or onsite
We have our own culture code, which we are actively developing
Corporate retreats: winter trips abroad and summer campings