Our Customer is one of the world's largest investment management companies. Based in Southern California, our client manages close to $2 trillion in assets and is looking for a new partner to participate in a full scale upgrade of their technology. We are looking for talented and ambitious people to work on the first engagement in the client's offices near Los Angeles, California. We have a huge opportunity to impress them and earn a large share of their new and existing business.
Our initial project will be to integrate two trade order management systems into the client's strategic data hub. We will be responsible for all aspects of delivery, from requirements gathering to design and execution. The technology is primarily .NET, Java/Unix with XML, SQL, Weblogic, Sybase, and Oracle.
Whom We Need:
Above all else, we need people who are ambitious, hard working, team-oriented, and client focused. Both Luxoft and the client want the members of this team to move on to the management of a larger engagement after our first success. We need people who can communicate well, stay organized, keep projects on track, and keep the client happy no matter what obstacles arise.This project will b
e very challenging. To participate, you must be prepared to guarantee client satisfaction without knowing in advance what it will take to achieve. It will be hard work and it's not for everybody. But, you will have the opportunity to work with an exciting group of people, to contribute personally to Luxoft's growth, and to work directly with and learn from senior members of the Luxoft Markets team.
• Participate in code reviews
• Enforce standards and best practices
• Participate in Agile SDLC
Mandatory Skills Description:
• Hands on experience on database development (MSSQL)
• Hands on experience in Web API, RESTful
• Very good communication skills
• Experience with Angular and Typescript is highly beneficial
• Experience working with containers is a plus
• Experience with Oracle database is a plus
• Understanding of testing methodology
• Good understanding of Agile SDLC's
Familiarity with financial markets, trading and investment management