Viber is one of the most popular apps in the world, and the most downloaded app to have come out of the start-up nation. Working with Viber is a unique opportunity to influence hundreds of millions of people using our messaging app.
We’re looking for a highly motivated Full Stack Developer to join the Automation team!
As a full-stack Engineer within the Automation team, you will collaborate with the Automation and QA teams for the goal of building, maintaining, and creating new features for our comprehensive website and APIs for their daily use, as the main gateway for many processes they perform, using our advanced and innovative web solutions.
You will be responsible for building the MERN-like stack.You will find and suggest the architectural and UI solutions for your developments and test them before releases.
We are looking for proactive, innovative, and responsible team members with a wide technological vision and an ability to analyze and find the best and most attractive solutions for any issue and request.
- Building the MERN-like stack using the JQuery, Bootstrap, Websockets, etc. on the client-side and on the server-side using NodeJS along with ExpressJS, MongoDB, etc.
- Finding and suggesting architectural and UI solutions for your developments test it before releases.
- Familiarity with database technologies such as MongoDB and Redis
- Intermediate+ level of English (spoken, written).
- Previous experience working as a QA Automation Engineer - Appium/Selenium - an advantage
- Annual bonuses
- Payment for meals
- Medical insurance
- Friendly team of professionals
- Internal training
- Birthday gifts
- Office 5 minutes from Nemiga metro station
- Remote work (from home) during the pandemic
- Lots of cool activities (training, team building, corporate)