On The Spot Development is a boutique software development company, which brings together a unique blend of technological know-how and creativity, to build bespoke world-class software solutions for our clients.
Now we’re looking for a DevOps Engineer to join an Amsterdam-based startup WE.VESTR. You will be responsible for the development and improvement of infrastructure of next-gen SaaS Fintech product.
WE.VESTR has designed an Equity Management Platform that puts founders and investors in control of their ventures and, in May 2021, has made it to the Finance & Prosperity Top 20 at the Blue Tulip Awards.
It's a new-age organizational framework that digitizes shareholder management and makes shares easily tradable on a digital exchange. This removes the inherent complexity in shareholder management and enables startups to become investable companies from day one.
Equity management, legals, KPIs, financials, and ownership exchange all in one interactive and transparent environment, for tech founders and for investors.
What we expect:
- 4+ years of commercial software engineering experience
- Expert in AWS cloud ecosystem: ECS + fargate, load balancing, VPC, RDS, manageable clusters, lambda
- You are passionate about IaC approach (Terraform or Polumi)
- In-depth knowledge of Docker
- In-depth knowledge of AWS ECS / Kubernetes
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms
- You know how to operate with monitoring solutions such as Grafana, Kibana and CloudWatch
- Expert in CI/CD principles.
- Experience using a versioning tool such as git
- You are able to script things using bash, python, ruby or any other script language.
If you have any of the following, that would be a plus for you:
- AWS developer certification
- Back-end development experience
- Experience in fin-tech domain
- Knowledge of node.js and Typescript
- Computer science background (or equivalent)
- Knowledge of TestOps practice
Benefits of working with us:
- A fantastic learning experience at a fast-growing business in Amsterdam;
- An inspiring work environment;
- Flexible working hours – we care about you (!) and your output;
- Paid vacation - 25 calendar days, 100% sick leave payment;
- 5 sick days per year;
- Inflation-protected wages with regular revision of compensation conditions;
- Medical insurance (after the end of the probationary period);
- Parking space (upon request and availability);
- English courses - 2 times a week (at the pandemic time - remotely);
- Convenient location in the center of Minsk, 5-7 minutes from Ploshcha Peramohi and Yakuba Kolasa metro stations, at the address: st. Smolyachkova 14A;
- Comfortable and well-equipped open-space with an organized home-style kitchen with fresh fruits, yogurts, a coffee machine, sweets and biscuits;
- Bright and memorable corporate life: corporate parties 2 times a year, gifts to employees in honor of life events, weekly pizza-fridays with board games.