Skywind Group is a privately held entertainment technology solutions provider.
We shape the future of our industry with world-class games, back-office and content management systems, hosting solutions, infrastructure, proprietary deep learning engine as well as a revolutionary user retention suite of products.
We've grown steadily over the past 8 years and now comes the time to explore UK as our new location.
With multiple new roles across many function, we’re looking forward to welcoming new talent to the team.
Join us today and be a part of our international team of more than 350 professionals spanning 8 development centers across Ukraine, Belarus, Cyprus, the Philippines, Australia and Romania.
As a Project Manager and member of the Studio Leadership team, you will be responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of critical market entry projects for our content. The ideal candidate will have prior experience as a project manager in a technical environment, ideally with gaming experience and will be expected to contribute to process improvement within the wider division.
- Oversee new market entry and re-regulation in existing markets as directed by the management team
- Organize and facilitate project planning, daily stand-up meetings, reviews, retrospectives, sprint planning, status meetings and reporting
- Lead development teams to practice agile principles of collaboration, prioritization, team accountability, and visibility
- Break down the business and product requirements to development tasks
- Update tracking systems to provide transparency on Product & Sprint Backlogs
- Define process improvements and assist in changes to best practice within the Studio
- Assist with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information
- Ensure escalation as appropriate to key stakeholders
- 4+ years of Project management experience, ideally with a background in gaming
- Experience working in a matrix organization and comfortable with cross functional working
- Solid understanding of web technology, browsers, user interface issues and quality assurance principles
- Strong understanding of different project management methodologies
- Multi-tasking: ability to run different small projects at the same time
- Ensuring resource availability and allocation
- Ability to follow the processes and deadlines and push others to do so too
- Experience with Jira
- Strong interpersonal, leadership skills, strong problem solver
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Fluent English
- Higher education in IT or Computer Science
- Software developer or QA background
- Knowledge of online gaming and mobile standards
- Experience in business and\or system analysis
- Experience with Jira Portfolio, EazyBI, Monday.com
- CSM, CASM, PMI-ACP, SAFe SM or similar certificates will be considered as an advantage