Great software doesn’t happen on its own. It takes great people. That just happens to be our forte. With nearly 20 years of matching top engineering talent with preeminent and innovative brands, we look for people who are inquisitive, resourceful, and dedicated to their craft and driven to help companies build great software. If this sounds like you, read on.
We are looking for a Senior Node.js Developer to join our team of professionals.
The Client is an innovative audience engagement technology company focused on changing the way we watch live and real-time video. The company has developed a proprietary next-generation Video Engagement Operating System (VEOS) that enables media companies and OTT services to seamlessly transform their content into highly engaging interactive viewing experiences on mobile devices and connected TVs. The company works with content partners to deploy interactive digital features and services including text, voice and video chats, in-play betting and free-to-play gaming, social media, e-commerce, ticketing and more – all within the live video experience.
- Collaborate with front-end developers and others on development team related to overall system architecture
- Build high-quality reusable code that can be utilized for future efforts
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Focus on building API-based operating system
- Collaborate with a multi-disciplinary remote team of designers, developers and executives
- Experienced-based familiarity with Node.js
- Familiarity with Terraform, Consul, Docker, Kubernetes, Chef
- Comfort with Google and Amazon cloud platforms
- Ability to work with Agile methodologies (adapted SCRUM)
- Experience with: writing extensive documentation, performing code reviews, TDD, semantic versioning, static code analysis, CI/CD
- Ability to work efficiently with a remote development team
- Comfortable using bleeding-edge technology
- Ability to work according to flexible working schedule with daily standups
- Hard worker, self-starter, independent, with an ability and desire to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- ability to develop excellent long-term relationships
- Superior critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Experience working with colleagues locally and abroad
- Opportunities for self-realization working on challenging projects using new technologies and tools
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Participation in professional trainings and meetups
- Medical & family care programs
- Various sport activities coverage (including AllSports card)
- Fully paid by Forte 5 sick days during the working year
- Internal English courses provided by Forte Teacher
- Comfortable and fully equipped workplace
- Forte Group loyalty card
Join us and be a part of our team!