Fast growing global tech startup with a HQ in California is looking for an awesome person with great communication skills to join the team full time (working remotely from anywhere) to be our European Expansion Coordinator.
We’re an online marketplace to find, book and review event venues and filming locations.
Our customers include TV/film producers who use our platform to book filming locations directly from local hosts, photographers looking to book cool locations for a photoshoot, others are people looking for awesome wedding venues or unique event spaces for a product launch or art exhibition.
You’ll be working directly with the European Manager to launch the startup in the UK and other European countries.
- Organized, and love keeping track of things in clean tidy spreadsheets
- Brilliant written English skills
- Empathy — you’ll be communicating with customers so will need to put yourself in their shoes and make them feel special
- Fast moving — you’ll have a default towards taking action, even with limited information
- Proactive — you take initiative to suggest ideas and bring them to life
- Love to get things done and make things happen
- Excited about joining a global startup and making a real impact in the company
Your role will be varied depending on the needs of the startup as we grow in Europe.... Here are some of the activities you may be doing:
- email outreach and responding to potential customers
- rolling out a social media campaign involving instagram influencers
- SEO keyword research
- Setting up automation tools to “like / follow” potential customers on Twitter
- Online research
- Posting in online forums and social media groups
- Checking weekly data in Google Analytics and our Business Intelligence tool, and reporting any notable trends
- Assigning articles to writers
- Uploading articles to our blog and formatting them to look great
- Tracking data in spreadsheets and keeping things organized