Great software does not happen on its own. It takes great people. That just happens to be our forte. With nearly 20 years of matching top engineering talent with preeminent and innovative brands, we look for people who are inquisitive, resourceful, and dedicated to their craft, and driven to help companies build great software. If this sounds like you, read on.
Since inception, Farmers Edge has been addressing the global challenge of feeding the world's growing population while reducing environmental impact. We are a diverse group of thinkers and doers, motivated by challenges, curiosity and bold ideas. The culture is the foundation of our company, connecting innovation and disruption with the passion that drives us. From the software and digital tools that we create to the conversations we share; the collective force of our team is influencing revolutionary changes in agriculture to bring new levels of sustainability and opportunity to farmers and agricultural professionals.
The Site Reliability Engineer will oversee the operations of the applications for the enterprise. You will work closely with other technology teams in architecting a platform that will best suit the needs of the business. You must be capable of working independently, collaboratively within the team as well as collaboratively with other teams.
- Release Engineering
- Continuous Integration
- Tools for testing
- Continuous Deployment and zero downtime deployments
- Develop services and tooling that facilitate high-quality releases
- Automate and maintain the platforms that run our applications
- Architected Solutions
Qualifications & Requirements
- 2-3 years of experience
- Google Cloud (GCP) preferred
- Kubernetes Experience
- Knowledge of web-based applications and testing tools
- Understanding of software load balancing, feature switching, service discovery, circuit breakers
- Knowledge of CI/CD systems
- Knowledge of Configuration management systems (puppet/chef/etc)
- Experience working with colleagues locally and abroad
- Opportunities for self-realization working on challenging projects using new technologies and tools
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Social and corporate events
- Possibility for career development
- Participation in professional trainings, meetups
- Medical & family care programs
- Various sport activities coverage
- Internal English courses provided by Forte Teacher
- Comfortable and fully equipped workplace
Join us and be a part of our team!