SOFTLOFT is an innovative eCommerce software company providing a full range of services related to Magento and custom web development. Founded in 2008 and based in Ukraine, we supply our Customers around the world with agile, reliable, and cost-effective eCommerce solutions.Our mission is to help retail businesses in all industries emerge and reach more markets and grow their revenue base using well-optimized E-commerce solutions, and all phases of development and support of the digital business.We believe the Team is our greatest achievement and are very proud of maintaining the open and creative ecosystem. Being a part of Softloft Team means working side by side with passionate and experienced professionals, being initiative, growing your expertise and enjoying comfortable and friendly atmosphere to the fullest.PositionGrowing rapidly, Softloft is looking to hire a Quality Assurance Engineer to work closely with the team to interpret and execute requirements for eCommerce clients, while creating and maintaining default test cases and documentation, so each successive project builds from a solid foundation. The Quality Assurance Engineer will have a solid understanding of both eCommerce and Integration concepts and technologies so that all testing activities are based on a holistic understanding of our customers’ businesses and Softloft’s solutions.
- Analyze requirements and provide a solution in terms of test approach and design, suggested tools etc.
- Prepare test plans, develop test cases and execute tests.
- Monitor the testing process.
- Provide qualitative feedback, including risk evaluation, time estimates, suggestions, and improvements.
- Work closely with developers on identifying, designing, or enhancing existing areas where test efforts can be reduced through test automation or tool creation.
- Monitor the ticketing system.
- Ensure the quality of the software development process as a whole.
- You have 3+ years of experience as a Quality Assurance Engineer
- Solid experience in Magento/Magento 2 testing
- Profound knowledge of all types of testing.
- Hands-on experience in creating and maintaining testing documentation (Test Plans, Test Cases, Bug Reports, etc.)
- Good knowledge of General Internet Technologies (HTTP, HTML, CSS, XML)
- Experience in bug tracking systems, API and client-side testing tools (Jira, Trello, Dev-tools, Firebug, REST, Postman, and etc.)
- Remote work opportunity and flexible business hours
- Competitive compensation package
- Innovative and challenging projects
- Paid vacation and Sick Leaves
- Individual development plan and personal educational budget
- Fully covered business trips
- Fun and memorable team buildings.