Since 2009 Solvd has shaped the quality into the business value of our customers. Originating from QA company, we are passionate about the user experience for any project we work with. Solvd provides full Software Design, Development, and Quality Assurance for your product. We work with emerging companies and leading enterprises in numerous areas: fin-tech, education, sharing economy, gaming, fitness, medical, eCommerce, and management software.
Our services: Quality Assurance and Test Automation, Mobile/Web apps development, VR/AR systems development, Data Science, and AI.
We are looking for a Senior Android developer to join our growing engineering team.
Project details: Our US-based client is focused on developing babycare products which empower parents with the right information at the right time with the help of smart devices. The new product is aimed at expectant mothers and allows them to safely care for their baby’s wellness while inside the womb.
What you will do:
● Build an app from scratch and develop new features;
● Participate in technical discussions to find a right architecture/design solution;
● Provide design, implementation and complete testing of new features in supported programming languages;
● Design interfaces and implementation to support reusability, testability andmodularity.
● 4+ years of Android development
● Solid experience developing Android mobile native applications in Java andKotlin;
● Solid understanding of the full Android mobile development life cycle;
● Good experience with BLE devices;
● Experience with SQL: intermediate;
● Architecture: MVVM (google arch components LiveData, ViewModel,Navigation, ViewBinding);
● Multithreading / Reactive: Kotlin Coroutines, StateFlow, RxJava(intermediate, legacy, migration to coroutines), Otto Bus (novice, legacy);
● Networking: okhttp / retrofit2;
● Persistence: SQLite, plain SQL;
● Billing: Google Play Billing Library 3;
● Unit Testing: JUnit, Mockito;
● Dependency Injection: Dagger2;
● Understanding of Git Flow, trunk based development, code review processes, Agile scrum / kanban;
● Intermediate+/Upper-intermediate level of English.
Modern cozy office in the city center near Lenin metro station with all the bonuses inside: lounge zone, shower, board, and video games, kicker, fruits, cookies, and drinks;
An option of automatic conversion of the salary to your USD account using the benefit of the business conversion rate;
Mentorship and partial compensation for professional courses/conferences;
Free English lessons at the office;
Internal clubs (volleyball, football, running, and stretching);
Seasonal corporate events and team-buildings;
Yearly company-wide Elevator Pitch;
Corporate discounts and perks.