About the Company
Sensory Technologies is a privately held Canadian medical software company with offices in Canada, the United States, France, United Kingdom, and Belarus. We provide an innovative solution to prevent and replace medical treatment within private and public healthcare facilities. Through the use of our technology, patients can stay in the comfort of their own home while receiving the proper medical support that they need.
We are looking for experienced web developer with strong TypeScript and Java skills.You will be working with React, MobX, HTML 5, and CSS to add state of the art Web UI capabilities to our applications.
We are also developing backend web services and mobile web applications for Android and iOS.Working in a small and agile team of engineers, you will be involved in the design and development of the application.
- 3+ years of experience developing commercial-grade web applications using React, Angular, or Vue
- 1+ years of professional programming experience in server-side Java programming
- Experience with state management frameworks: Redux, MobX, or RxJS
- Strong web development skills: TypeScript, React, HTML 5, CSS
- Practical expertise in object-oriented design and programming
- English language communication
Nice to have:
- In-depth knowledge of React and MobX frameworks
- Experience with relational database development and SQL
- Hybrid/web applications for mobile devices
- Hibernate, Jersey, ActiveMQ, JSP
- Git, Eclipse, Docker
This full-time job is available in our Minsk office.