BETER is a rapidly growing Ukrainian product company. Since 2018, we have been powering 8 different sports and esports disciplines of the Setka Cup, ESportsBattle and Asia Pro League and making their content ‘beterable’, i.e. providing live streaming, live data and odds for these tournaments. We can also price up international and local esports tournaments and offer in-play, as well as pre-match trading with instant bet settlement.
Our mission is to further develop the fast betting niche, as well as meet the needs and demands of everyone in the betting industry.
BETER is looking globally for a Product Manager with experience in gambling/betting industries. You will have the ability to create a completely new product in the company and develop a new B2C direction. We enforcing data-driven culture: from idea assessment to the features performance tracking.
Scope of responsibilities:
- Management of the development and delivery of a new B2C-specific product in the company.
- Generating of ideas and their transforming into thoughtful concepts.
- Managing the development processes, interacting with developers and QAs (both in-house and outstaff).
- Supporting the technical integration, interacting with external partners.
- Analysing of business metrics to improve monetization and customer retention.
- Performing competitor analysis.
- Enforcing data-driven culture: from idea assessment to the features performance tracking.
- Take responsibility for the detailed description of the tasks at the BRD level.
Required experience and skills:
- 2+ years of Product management experience.
- 1+ year of working with the development team.
- Advanced English level, both verbal and written.
- Strategic Thinking.
- Industry insights research skills.
- Product metrics analysis and product KPIs generation.
- Prioritization frameworks usage.
- Deep understanding of agile methodology.
- Requirements management skills (use cases, user stories, etc.).
- Was involved in leading project autonomously.
As a plus:
- Technical background (System Analyst, Developer, QA).
About working conditions:
- The working day is 8 hours. We are expecting you to be in touch from 11:00 to 17:00. Choosing when to start is up to you.
- You are free to choose your best work environment — remote.
- A performance review takes place every six months, and your compensation might be reviewed based on its results.
- 20 working days of vacation, 100% sick leave coverage, 5 paid days a year for personal time, parental leave for moms and dads.
About our hiring process:
- Professional Pre-Screen (45 minutes): you will meet the hiring team in Google Meet. Together you will discuss the main job-related topics.
- Interview with the Hiring team (2 hours): it's time for a deep dive into job and case solving.
- Final interview (1 hour): we invite you to the interview with HR to discuss the most important things at work. It's the best time to ask all your questions. Online or office — it’s up to you.
- Offer letter: we send you an offer and passionately wait for you to join our team :)
Your first steps:
On your first day, you’ll go through BETER learning system to know all about the company and how it works from the inside.
By the end of the 1st week, you’ll have your probation period goals set to gather with your manager. He will guide you into the project and conduct regular 1on1 meetings to support you during the period of adaptation and after.