Influencer shopping platform designed for high scalability is launching at the end of 2021. We are in the search for a high-energy, super smart, capable front-end UI engineer / software developer. Talent, mindset, energy, problem solving skills, ability to learn matter as much as experience. If you feel you can accel and want to grow your skills please apply!
- Engage and collaborate with project manager, designer, full-stack developer team. Communicate in Russian with the primary team and at times in English (google translated ok).
- Take visual designs from Figma to usable UI front-end pages.
- Use Vue.js (preferred). If not then able to learn Vue quickly from past experience with another modern JS framework such as Angular, React.
- Write styles with css (sass, postcss, scss)
- Create desktop, tablet, and mobile user experiences.
- Participate in all cycles of software design and development.
- Implement high performance and high-quality modules. Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and test automatization.
- VUE.JS (preferred) or another popular JS framework
- Competent understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS, SASS, SCSS, POSTCSS.
- Experience working with mobile designed products.
- Able to solve unique problems with highly efficient minimal performant code that can scale.
- Self-driven, self-motivated, entrepreneurial and excited about working at an early stage startup;
- Work and code examples that will be reviewed by a senior developer for this role.
- Remote work
- Full time
- Unique, high-profile, interesting project to work on
- Professional working environment. You are treated with respect and as a highly skilled team member (no time trackers, we monitor code commits and quality)
- Work schedule full time Mon-Fr MSC time with some hours to engage project management in PST
- Working with a fantastic, highly skilled team who take pride in what they do.