Bamboo Agile is a part of Bamboo Group (Tallinn, Estonia). We are a full-cycle software development company with 19 years of experience in launching IT projects in different domains, such as EdTech, MarTech, FinTech, E-commerce, Healthcare, Telecom. We develop our own products and also provide software development services.
Bamboo Agile, the leading Estonian software development boutique, is looking for a Business Analyst to join the HRTech project (UAE). Previous experience in working as a Business Analyst on software development projects is required. Another requirement for this position would be your ability to apply agile methodologies and industry best practices, working in close collaboration with our development, QA and delivery teams.
The project ↓
The client is an intuitive HR & Payroll software solution. Secure cloud-based software helps organisations of any size streamline HR processes and engage with their employees more efficiently and accurately.
The team ↓
The project team comprises 15+ Middle/Senior tech professionals. You’ll be working side by side with our internal team consisting currently of:
- 3 Node.js Engineers
- 3 Angular Engineers
- Business Analyst
- UX/UI Designer
- QA Engineer
- Project Manager
- Product Owner
- Effectively communicating ideas, plans to cross-functional team members and management;
- Clearly defining project goals, objectives, scope and their anticipated outcomes;
- Gathering, structuring, documenting and prioritising requirements;
- Writing project documentation such as Use Cases, User Stories;
- Interacting with the development team to present, discuss and clarify the requirements during the project implementation;
- Involvement in the Agile ceremonies
- Fluent English;
- Being familiar with SCRUM;
- Experienced in collaboration software (Atlassian products);
- Good knowledge of software modelling (UML, BPMN);
- Ability to develop clear requirements from undefined and unstructured information;
- Ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions;
- High level of attention to detail;
- Proven ability to communicate at all levels in writing and verbally with clarity.
What we offer:
- Opportunities to work on (and switch between) challenging projects using modern technologies and tools;
- Business trips opportunities;
- Competitive salary that depends on experience and skills;
- Flexible working hours;
- Comfortable office in Minsk ;
- Work from home or onsite;
- Medical insurance;
- Macbook Pro;
- We have our own culture code, which we are actively developing;
- Corporate retreats: winter trips abroad and summer campings.