Great software doesn’t happen on its own. It takes great people. That just happens to be our forte. With nearly 20 years of matching top engineering talent with preeminent and innovative brands, we look for people who are inquisitive, resourceful, and dedicated to their craft and driven to help companies build great software. If this sounds like you, read on.
As a Product Owner, you will have the opportunity to work with the leading perfumery and cosmetic retailer in Russia to help customers conveniently form their request in the application, quickly receive high-quality products throughout Russia, as well as other countries.
You will join the feature team as a Product Owner from one to two engineering teams. Communicating the latest changes from a dedicated product team, escalating changes in sprint goals and PI objectives. Working in Agile teams with a full set of specialists you’ll be able to close a feature within a full cycle and with the necessary competencies without vertical processes.
For 23 years now, our client has been pleasing customers with the best service and the best assortment, professional recommendations and an expert approach. Being in the client's team means being in the team of the leader of the perfumery and cosmetic industry in Russia.
Who you are
You are a well-organized, pragmatic IT professional, with an inquisitive mind who is motivated to deliver awesome value to our customers by building software products that address important problems. You are flexible, thrive in a fast-paced environment, are well-versed in application software development, and have experience in Product Management (or are a software engineer with the skills and desire to make the transition to Product Management). As a Product Owner, you will be leading product delivery for key clients.
What you will be doing day-to-day
- Communicate and frame customer problems clearly for the team, including writing user stories, building flowcharts and use cases
- Manage product backlogs - you will create and manage the backlog items
- Help the teams create project documentation and keep it up to date
- Perform user acceptance testing to ensure the quality of delivered solutions
What kind of person you are
- Curious and always asking the question “why are we doing this?”
- Hands-on. You are quick to try new apps and tools, to figure out how they work, what you like - and what you’d change to improve it
- Excellent communicator; able to interpret, dissect and relay key information
- Ability to solve problems and work effectively under pressure
- Have a strong interest in technology trends and keeps up-to-date with the latest developments
What skills and experience we need you to have
- 2+ years of experience as a Product Owner for e-commerce application and/or mobile software, or software engineering experience and willingness to learn
- Experience managing backlog for cross-functional teams from ideation to launch
- Experience working in an Agile environment, Scrum preferred
- Experience writing user stories
- Good communication skills
- Scrum Product Owner certification
- Experience managing product backlog for multiple Scrum teams
- Experience with troubleshooting Production issues and coming up with quick solutions and workarounds
- Working in SAFe framework
- Knowledge of e-commerce domain
As part of our team, you’ll enjoy
- Tremendous opportunity to solve some of the industry’s most exciting problems
- Working with an extraordinary team of smart, creative, fun and highly motivated people
- Opportunities for self-realization working on challenging projects using new technologies and tools
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Participation in professional trainings and meetups
- Medical & family care programs
- Various sport activities coverage (including AllSports card)
- Fully paid by Forte 5 sick days during the working year
- Internal English courses provided by Forte Teacher
- Comfortable and fully equipped workplace
- Forte Group loyalty card
Join us and be a part of our team!