Iomico is a close-knit team that provides a full cycle of IoT and AI-powered products development for European and North American companies.We are looking for an experienced and highly motivated Embedded engineers to join our team of professionals in the fields of IoT and Edge AI projects.
- 5+ years of experience in embedded software development;
- Strong C, C++ programming skills;
- Knowledge of firmware testing methodology, including writing and execution of test plans, debugging, and testing scripts and tools;
- Full understanding and experience of working with SPI, I2C, UART.
- Experience developing for Embedded Linux.
- Experience with RTOS (real-time operating systems);
- Experience with communications protocols in a low power environment, for example, Bluetooth LE;
- Experience with collaboration tools (i.e. GIT, JIRA, and Confluence) and software configuration tools;
- Ability to plan work and accomplish challenging objectives with a minimum of direction;
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively, both within and outside one's own workgroup;
- Strong English language communication skills;
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related field.
- Opportunities for professional growth;
- flexible working hours;
- Belarus Hi-Tech Park residence advantages (official payroll, etc.);
- opportunity to work remotely.
English - B2
Please reply with your Resume/CV if interested!