Spiral Scout is a full-service software development company based in San Francisco, with offices in Belarus, Poland, Ukraine, and remote employees all over the globe. Our custom software solutions are used by 168 of the top 200 Forbes Global companies and we have 4.9 out of 5-star ratings on Clutch.co.
As a company, we’re proud to actively support and contribute to the open-source software community. Our Spiral Framework, RoadRunner and Cycle ORM are used by millions of each day. We are looking to build our team with curious, passionate, and intelligent problem-solvers that take ownership of their work and are great teammates to work with.
Once you are a part of our team, you’ll enjoy a well-balanced work and life routine through initiatives like our Friyay policy - which provides everyone in the company with alternating paid Friday’s off. Please reach out if you feel your values and work ethic match what we are looking for and you feel excited about growing your career with us.
We are looking for a Business Analyst who will work through all the phases of projects life cycle: starting from presales activities till delivery.
- Work directly with the customers on active projects to identify their business needs and define a clear solution vision;
- Handle communication with stakeholders to clarify product priorities and requirements;
- Work closely with the project team to clearly explain and groom requirements;
- Prepare project documentation using different techniques and formats;
- Manage and support requirements during all stages of the project;
- Define requirements priorities and manage backlog;
- Assist in performing presales activities and preparing presales artifacts: proposals, V&S, BRD etc.
- 2-3+ years of BA experience;
- Confident Upper-Intermediate level of English;
- Clear understanding of requirements life cycle (elicitation, analysis, documentation, validation, and management);
- Strong experience in using different BA techniques and tools for eliciting and documenting requirements;
- Experience in prototyping and modelling;
- Strong analytical skills and system thinking;
- Confidence in using wiki- and issue tracking systems (Jira, Confluence, etc.);
- Good self-management skills;
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and under tight deadlines.
Nice to have:
- experience in various domains;
- presales experience and desire to switch from presales activities to active projects will be a huge plus.
Our offer and social benefits package:
- Competitive salary based on experience;
- Every other Friday is a paid day off from work;
- Additional 3 sick days off;
- 25 calendar days of vacation;
- Healthcare insurance;
- Sport compensation;
- English classes;
- We pay for job-related courses, conferences, and seminars you'd like to attend;
- Regular performance reviews and salary increases based on performance.
We also provide the following:
- Flexible work hours;
- Remote work;
- Family atmosphere;
- Holiday and birthday gifts;
- Employee’s professional and personal development.