Skywind Group is a privately held entertainment technology solutions provider.
Since our establishment in 2012, we have been growing steadily alongside our partners and customers, proud to witness their own headway augmented by our products.
We shape the future of our industry with world-class games, back-office and content management systems, hosting solutions, infrastructure, proprietary deep learning engine as well as a revolutionary user retention suite of products.
Join us today and be a part of our rapidly growing team of more than 350 professionals spanning 8 development centers across Ukraine, Belarus, Cyprus, the Philippines, Australia, etc.
Imagine yourself in the heart of games creation: we develop, test and release games in the full cycle from end to end (slots and table games). Which means to work closely with in-house design, client dev and QA teams on every day basis. We're mature studio with huge experience in game producing/tuning and release, doing it for almost 5 years. People work with us for years and stay for atmosphere, projects diversity and daily challenges.
Working structure is straightforward: you're going to report to project manager, get support and guidance from client dev Tech Leads and your team mates, make all graphics and animations done in our proprietary IDE, work closely with client developer dedicated to a project. This is the main project in the company and implies development of new games/features (each year we reassess complexity of games and yesterday's "complex" becomes today's "normal"), constantly improve existing projects (major versions of products continue to come in brining diversity in development, rising quality and convenience for our customers).
If you like game development and gambling as strong as we do not wait and apply!
- Create game templates using Photoshop and in-house tools
- Produce and update multimedia projects for mobile and web applications in accordance with product guidelines
- Prepare game packages for further development
- Advanced knowledge of Photoshop
- Knowledge of web graphics formats and HTML5 optimization standards
- Good English level
What will make you a perfect candidate?
- Build both one-off custom graphics and templated graphics packages that can be reused
- Previous Game Development background
- Desire to grow up in the direction of game development, from our side -opportunity to do this
- Opportunity of professional development for every employee
- Possibility to work with a product company
- Competitive remuneration
- Open for remote work
- Warm and friendly environment
- United and professional team