Skywind Group is a privately held entertainment technology solutions provider.
Since our establishment in 2012, we have been growing steadily alongside our partners and customers, proud to witness their own headway augmented by our products.
We shape the future of our industry with world-class games, back-office and content management systems, hosting solutions, infrastructure, proprietary deep learning engine as well as a revolutionary user retention suite of products.
Join us today and be a part of our rapidly growing team of more than 350 professionals spanning 8 development centers across Ukraine, Belarus, Cyprus, the Philippines, Australia, etc.
- Maintain code and infrastructure for Production and Staging as part of IaC
- Perform Staging and Production updates according to documentation and timelines
- Continually improve processes and procedures
- Work closely with Development and QA teams to help ensure end-to-end quality
- Provide level 2 response to infrastructure incidents and alerts
- Work with third-party vendors to resolve infrastructure issues
- Knowledge of Linux systems
- Experience with Cloud systems - Google Cloud, AWS is a must
- Knowledge on GIT and Jira is a must
- Experience with Kubernetes and Docker containers is a must
- Experience with ansible and terraform is a must
- Experience with configuration management
- Experience with Node.js and npm
- Experience with a UNIX shell scripting language such as Bash, Ruby, Python
- Experience with code repositories (Git/Bitbucket), continuous integration tools (Jenkins)
- Solid understanding of continuous integration, deployment and operations concepts
- Understanding of network fundamentals (TCP/IP, HTTP, DNS, SSL/TLS, Layer 3 and Layer 7 load balancing, etc.)
- A desire to learn new skills
- Opportunity of professional development for every employee
- Possibility to work with a product company
- Competitive remuneration
- Open for remote work
- Warm and friendly environment
- United and professional team