Skywind Group is a privately held entertainment technology solutions provider.
Since our establishment in 2012, we have been growing steadily alongside our partners and customers, proud to witness their own headway augmented by our products.
We shape the future of our industry with world-class games, back-office and content management systems, hosting solutions, infrastructure, proprietary deep learning engine as well as a revolutionary user retention suite of products.
Join us today and be a part of our rapidly growing team of more than 350 professionals spanning 8 development centers across Ukraine, Belarus, Cyprus, the Philippines, Australia, etc.
We are looking for a passionate Data Analyst. The successful candidate will turn data into information, information into insight and insight into business decisions. The Data Analyst is responsible for conducting detailed analysis across a broad spectrum of customer management initiatives including campaign analysis, player segmentation, CRM optimization, player lifecycle optimization.
The Data Analyst will also investigate game patterns and actions made by selected players to understand their strategy.
They will also monitor and report on performance.
Objectives of this Role:
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Determine and report against key KPIs
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities in order to add value
- Deep dive into complex data sets to understand, identify and monitor key factors which can improve KPIs and drive the business forward
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
These responsibilities are not limitative and can be modified in order to reach the company’s goals and objectives as well as personal performance
- 3+ Years of experience in analytics or related field
- 2+ Years of experience in gaming analytics
- English - Intermediate+
- Business school or University degree in technical or quantitative discipline (Mathematics, Economics, Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering)
- Good working knowledge of basic statistical techniques to build intelligent tools
- Strong SQL skills
- Exposure to visualization and reporting tools such as Tableau
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing (Python, R etc.) - Must
- Experience with CRM related analysis including customer segmentations, campaign analysis, costing, and ROI calculations
- Online casino gaming experience - Advantage
- Passion for gaming
- Ability to deal with large volumes of numerical data
- Ability to manage multiple parallel tasks and work within project timelines
- Works well both individually and as part of a team
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills with attention to detail
- Open for feedback and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
- Very good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to balance technical and business perspectives
- Opportunity of professional development for every employee
- Possibility to work with a product company
- Competitive remuneration
- Open for remote work
- Warm and friendly environment
- United and professional team