Skywind Group is a privately held entertainment technology solutions provider.
Since our establishment in 2012, we have been growing steadily alongside our partners and customers, proud to witness their own headway augmented by our products.
We shape the future of our industry with world-class games, back-office and content management systems, hosting solutions, infrastructure, proprietary deep learning engine as well as a revolutionary user retention suite of products.
Join us today and be a part of our rapidly growing team of more than 350 professionals spanning 8 development centers across Ukraine, Belarus, Cyprus, the Philippines, Australia, etc.
About the role:
Seeking for an interesting job with cutting edge technologies, where your decisions and solutions will be in use by millions of users? Welcome to SW Back End team! We are responsible for providing solutions for Online Gaming that handle dozens of thousands of operations per second - starting from calculating player's outcome and down to variety of services that build-up one of the best gaming ecosystems in the world. If you have strong management skills, strong Back End skills, and you want to make an impact, this job is for you!
- Lead the BE Dev team which consists of 5-7 developers (technically, and personally)
- Be responsible for the entire backend infrastructure that must process vast amounts of data generated by gaming activities
- Work with the R&D Manager and key stakeholders to deliver new features
- Seek to improve the product and R&D processes
- Develop gaming features and solutions that will be delivered right to the market
- Write good code and review code of your teammates
- Work with high end technology, such as microservices, message queues and NoSQL databases
- Study Gaming market and understand the needs of our customers
- 4+ year of Node.js experience with micro services architecture
- At least 2 years of experience as a BE Dev team lead of 3+ developers
- Experience with Express or Fastify
- Experience with js test frameworks for unit/integration/e2e tests
- Knowledge of design patterns, algorithms and anti-patterns
- Good understanding of software development paradigms (functional programming, OOP), SOLID
- Knowledge of NoSQL databases - Redis/MongoDB & etc
- Knowledge of SQL DBs - Postgres/Oracle/MySQL & etc
- Experience with message queues, such as Kafka/Rabbit MQ & etc.
- Experience with Jenkins
- Experience in working with deployment tools (Jenkins, Docker etc.)
- Experience with cloud (GCP or AWS)
- Our main aim is to provide an opportunity of professional development for every employee
- Possibility to work with a product company
- Competitive remuneration
- Open for remote work
- Warm and friendly attitude to every specialist
- United and professional team