We are looking for a Technical Recruiter with full-cycle recruiting experience, from talent sourcing and attracting candidates to interviewing and hiring great employees. This is a remote position that can be done from anywhere.
We see no borders, move at a fast pace, and are never afraid to break the mold.
What does the IDT Recruiter do?
A successful recruiter will collaborate with department managers on a regular basis. You should also be able to attract candidates using various sources, like social media networks and employee referrals. Our ideal recruiter holds experience in screening, interviewing, and assessing candidates. You will be in direct reporting to Recruiting Director in Minsk.
We will be responsible for:
- Hiring, for sure:)
- Developing and tuning a rigorous sourcing strategy designed to identify top candidates across a variety of functions and creating a stable pipeline of high-quality talent
- Managing your pipeline and keep it steady over time
- Partnering with hiring managers
- Screening resumes
- Performing in-person and phone interviews with candidates
- Providing hiring managers with solid feedback after screening interviews and consulting them
- Coordinating interviews for IDT hiring managers
- Following up on the interview process status
- Performing reference and background checks
- Serving as a liaison with area employment agencies, universities
We would like to see:
- Proven work experience as a Technical Recruiter (either an in-house recruiter or a staffing agency recruiter)
- Solid ability to conduct interviews and write solid feedback
- Hands-on experience with various recruiting processes (phone interviewing, reference check, etc)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong decision-making skills
- High English level is a must
It would be nice to have:
- Familiarity with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS), Jira, Slack.
- Remote work experience preferred.
- Leadership experience preferred.
We are pleased to offer you:
- An exciting and challenging job and talented people around.
- Competitive salary and growth opportunities.
- Modern office with free parking in the very center of Minsk.
- Remote work opportunity!
- 26 vacation days & 5 fully covered sick days without sick leave required per year.
- Compensation for professional training, seminars, and conferences.
- Sports activities reimbursement.
- Medical insurance.
- Superb corporate English lessons.
Few words about your future Team :)
IDT Belarus is based in Minsk and is registered in Hi-Tech Park. We are part of IDT Corporation – an American telecommunications company founded in 1990 and headquartered in New Jersey.
IDT is an industry leader in prepaid communication and payment services and one of the world's largest international voice carriers. We are listed on the NYSE, employ over 1600 people across 20+ countries, and have revenues in excess of $1.5 billion.
We understand the challenge of being apart from those who matter most and build products that enable people to keep in touch and share resources with family and friends around the world.
Join our team!