Lyte is a rapidly growing product company expanding our team of talented engineers at our Minsk office. We are looking for Automation QA Engineer to join us.
Lyte’s technology is product driven solutions for the music and live events industry, including top global live events like Coachella and Burning Man. We are increasingly expanding our global reach by supporting global world tours and more events outside of the United States. Ideal candidates would value working for a results oriented company and seeing immediate use of their work.
Headquartered in the USA with established offices in San Francisco, New York, and Minsk, Lyte is a globally distributed company with employees across the US, Canada and Australia. Our established Minsk office is centrally located at the heart of the city on Internatsionalnaya street. We work remotely at the moment due to the pandemic, but the office is open.
- Design and create stable, comprehensive and well-structured automated tests;
- Conduct code review and participate in system design to meet high quality standards;
- Collect and classify test requirements from the business needs;
- Regularly assess the effectiveness of our testing technologies and practices and stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies;
- Effectively communicate risks and recommendations;
- Work closely with developers to isolate and understand problems and issues.
- 5+ years of experience of testing web applications;
- Knowledge of Python (Django Applications is a plus);
- Experience with Postgres, knowledge of SQL;
- Experience with testing systems for scalability, fault tolerance, load, and other operational areas is a plus;
- Proficiency in written and spoken English;
For our employees we compensate:
- Medical services (a contract with "LODE" center)
- Tickets to live events (concerts, festivals, theatre performances)
- Education (IT and language courses)
Also we offer:
- Flexible working hours
- Creative and product driven environment
- 6 sick days per year
- Bonus program for significant events in employees' life
- Free parking