Skywind Group is a privately held entertainment technology solutions provider. Since our establishment in 2012, we have been growing steadily alongside our partners and customers, proud to witness their own headway augmented by our products.
We shape the future of our industry with world-class games, back-office and content management systems, hosting solutions, infrastructure, proprietary deep learning engine as well as a revolutionary user retention suite of products.
Join us today and be a part of our rapidly growing team of more than 350 professionals spanning 8 development centers across Ukraine, Belarus, Cyprus, the Philippines, Australia, etc.
Imagine yourself in the heart of games creation: we develop, test and release games in full cycle from end to end (slots and table games). Which means to work closely with in-house math, qa and client teams on every day basis. We're a mature studio with huge experience in game producing/tuning and release, doing it for almost 5 years which means we have tons of supportive tools and knowledge so you can concentrate on really important things: work with math, develop games and see how they are brought to life by the time of release with your help.
Working structure is straightforward: you're going to report to Development Manager, get support and guidance from a team of passionate team mates, work closely with mathematician, qa and client developer dedicated to a project.
This is the main project in the company and implies development of new games/features (each year we reassess complexity of games and yesterday's"complex" becomes today's "normal"), constantly improve existing projects (major versions of products coming in bringing diversity in development, rising quality and convenience for our customers).If you like game development and gambling as strong as we do not wait and apply!
- You will be fully responsible for game development (1 developer = 1 game)
- You will conduct cross code reviews inside the team
- You will design and develop unique features invented by product owner and mathematician
- Learn slot/table games math, develop and verify it with in-house tools
- Write unit tests that will help you to make sure features are implemented properly, client-server protocol is built correctly, refactoring is going smooth and easy
- At least 1 year of any object oriented typed language such as Java, C#, TypeScript, etc.
- Knowledge of common algorithms and data structures
- OOP and design patterns knowledge
- Mathematical thinking
- Basic knowledge of Theory of Probability and Mathematical Statistics (Numerical methods, statistics and probabilities)
- Experience with Git or Mercurial version control systems
- Ability to read complex specifications in English (such as math files)
What will make you a perfect candidate?
- You have experience with working with Node.js
- You are keen on math, its validation and verification
- You know how slots work and find it fun to program real symbols results a player will see on the screen
- You want to concentrate more on game features development then on how to build a database query
- Opportunity of professional development for every employee
- Possibility to work with a product company
- Competitive remuneration
- Open for remote work
- Warm and friendly environment
- United and professional team