Intellectsoft is a boutique IT solution provider headquartered in Palo Alto, CA. Our mission is to help global organizations overcome technology challenges of Digital Transformation. Established in 2007, the company operates multiple offices and engineering centers in the US, the UK, the Nordic region and Eastern Europe.
Our main focus is on the new and emerging technologies, such as Cognitive Computing, Decentralized Applications, Internet-of-Things and Mixed Reality. Our service portfolio includes strategic IT consulting, CX design, development and full lifecycle management of custom products and applications, and system integration.
The company’s strategy is heavily geared towards development of its own platforms, frameworks and reusable components that are utilized for building custom solutions. Among our clients are globally recognized brand names, such as Universal Pictures, Jaguar Motors, Qualcomm, Ernst & Young, Clinique, Bombardier, London Stock Exchange, Harley-Davidson and many others.
For more information please visit our website www.intellectsoft.net.
Project description: You'll be a part of development team for one of the largest resorts and casinos company in South-East Asia with the focus on its most valuable Guests. You will be responsible for providing system supports to business users on various Non-Gaming application systems, maintaining and ensuring all various application systems operating stably and reliably and meeting user’s operation needs.
- Exposure of requirements analysis, meeting with business stakeholders and performing ‘as-is’ systems analysis
- Experience/exposure of relevant industry’s IT application in industries such as hotel, food & beverage, retails, entertainment, theme park and etc. will be an added advantage
- Experience in Micros-Fidelio Opera PMS and Micros POS application will be an added advantage
- At least Upper-Intermediate level of English
- Ability to understand Russian or Ukrainian languages
Nice to have
- 1 - 2 years of hospitality industry’s IT application experience
- Strong analytic skills and a self-starter
- Strong communication, interpersonal skills, and ability to establish strong working relationships at proper levels with the internal and external parties
- Assume a regional role to provide Non-Gaming application systems support across all properties at various geographical
- Responsible for responding to issues, inquiry and requests related to Non-Gaming Systems
- Build knowledgebase to provide functional and technical guidance for Level 1 & Level 1.5 IT end-user support team
- Provide Non-Gaming application and technical training as required
- Work with vendors to ensure resolution for reported issues and service requests in accordance to agreed SLA and is in compliance with the Company’s policies and procedures
- Participants in project implementation of any Non-Gaming applications, involving functional requirement gathering and technical specifications of the applications
- Able to learn business application in depth and suggest improvement if necessary
- Good opportunities to work with remarkable teams from all over the world
- Lighthearted, inspiring and open company culture
- Opportunities to travel
- Health Insurance coverage
- English language courses
- Fresh fruit and other snacks onsite
- Fun corporate events :)