Spiral Scout is a full-service software development company based in San Francisco, with offices in Belarus, Poland, Ukraine, and remote employees all over the globe. Our custom software solutions are used by 168 of the top 200 Forbes Global companies and we have 4.9 out of 5-star ratings on Clutch.co.As a company, we’re proud to actively support and contribute to the open-source software community. Our Spiral Framework, RoadRunner and Cycle ORM are used by millions of people each day. We are looking to build our team with curious, passionate, and intelligent problem-solvers that take ownership of their work and are great teammates to work with. Once you are a part of our team, you’ll enjoy a well-balanced work and life routine through initiatives like our Friyay policy - which provides everyone in the company with alternating paid Friday’s off. Please reach out if you feel your values and work ethic match what we are looking for and you feel excited about growing your career with us.
We are looking for an organized, hardworking and enthusiastic Head of PMO who will work with the professionals dealing with e-learning, e-commerce, DAMs, and other web/mobile applications.
What You Will Do:
- Head the PMO within a matrix organisation;
- Development of the PMO as process and procedure owner;
- Ensure the successful implementation of the PMO’s strategy, responsibilities, services and deliverables;
- Coordinate best practices and ensure lessons learned are logged;
- Build cohesion within the PMO team and motivate the team to meet the business objectives;
- Define and embed project control and governance;
- Provide support to project planning, milestone management, scope management, resource forecasting; financial management; change management across the PMO;
- Prepare regular status reporting to all levels of the business;
- Ensure efficient change control methods and processes are utilised;
- Recruit and develop Project Management resources.
What We'd Like To See:
- A Bachelor's degree in Business, Administration, or a related field.
- A Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification may be advantageous.
- A minimum of five years' experience in the industry.
- A minimum of one year's experience in a supervisory position may be advantageous
- Upper-Intermediate + level of English
- Strong leadership skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and technicalities.
- Excellent organizational and technical skills.
- Good interpersonal and multi-tasking skills
Our offer and social benefits package:
- Competitive salary based on experience;
- Every other Friday is a paid day off from work;
- Additional 3 sick days off;
- 25 calendar days of vacation;
- Healthcare insurance;
- Sport compensation
- English classes;
- We pay for job-related courses, conferences, and seminars you'd like to attend;
- Regular performance reviews and salary increases based on performance.
We also provide the following:
- Flexible work hours;
- Remote work;
- Family atmosphere;
- Holiday and birthday gifts;
- Employee’s professional and personal development.