CactusSoft is a software development company, providing full-cycle services for the European market. More than 170 companies increased business productivity using solutions developed by CactusSoft programmers. The company has been regularly included in the listings of the best software development companies in Belgium and Europe.
Currently we are expanding our QA team and looking for a Senior QA Automation Engineer.
You will work with the product which is a market leader in communication and information systems for hospitals, nursing homes and psychiatric centres. We are active in a rapidly expanding healthcare market and are looking for extra QA engineers to guarantee a qualitative platform.
As a Senior Automation QA Engineer, you validate complex software products and verify their integration with each other. You create a strategy for automated testing and assure that every new version meets the expectations of our internal and end customers. Your work will affect tens of thousands of patients daily, as well as the nurses taking care of them.
- Review and propose improvements to our current test strategy.
- Maintain and create server-side integration tests.
- Make software builds self-testing by automating the test scenarios.
- Perform manual testing where necessary.
- Report defects to your colleagues, work together to get them fixed.
- Propose changes to improve the quality of the system.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 4+ years of experience as an automated test engineer.
- Experience with programming languages (.NET, Python, Java, …).
- Experience with BDD.
- Familiarity with IP networks.
Nice to have experience with:
To ensure your comfortable working environment we offer:
- Flexible working hours.
- Opportunity to work remotely.
- Work-related courses, certifications and books (we have our own corporate library).
- Health insurance.
- English classes several times a week.
- Good office location in a quiet city centre.
- Comfortable workplace, break rooms and kitchen.
- Corporate parties and team building events.