CactusSoft is a software development company, providing full-cycle services for the European market. More than 170 companies increased business productivity using solutions developed by CactusSoft programmers. The company has been regularly included in the listings of the best software development companies in Belgium and Europe.
Currently, we are expanding our Android team and looking for Senior Android Developer to work on the most challenging projects of the company. To be successful in this role you will need an Intermediate+ level of English as well as readiness to communicate directly with European customers and teammates.
What you will do:
- Participate in every aspect of software development: SCRUM activities, backlog refinement, development of new functionality, maintenance of the existing code.
- You’ll use your experience to pinpoint bugs, identify risks and come up with potential solutions.
- Take part in technical discussions within your team to come up with solutions for challenging issues.
- Mentor less experienced developers through code review or just by asking them the right questions.
You are a good fit if you have experience with:
- Java and Kotlin
- GoF patterns
- Android SDK, Android Jetpack
- Coroutines and multithreading basics
- Application architecture (MVVM), Clean architecture, SOLID, modularization approach
- Retrofit, OkHttp
- Dagger2, Hilt
- Google services, In-app API, FCM
- Firebase services
- GitLab CI/CD
Will be a plus:
- MVP (Moxy)
- Android Studio Profiler, SysTrace
- Tests (Espresso, Mockito)
- Google maps, Mapbox
To ensure your comfortable working environment we offer:
- Flexible working hours.
- Opportunity to work remotely.
- Work-related courses, certifications and books (we have our own corporate library).
- Health insurance.
- English classes several times a week.
- Good office location in a quiet city center.
- Comfortable workplace, break rooms and kitchen.
- Corporate parties and team building events.