We are looking for talented Python Engineer to join our team and work with us and our clientteams on a challenging omni-channel payment processing solution for Europe and North America,with a particularly strong presence in gaming. Customer right now has single sign-on technologyplatform which can process payments with over 50 global acquiring banks and plan to expand itby moving from monolith to microservices.
You will be a good fit for that project if you are \ you have:
- Experienced in or have an interest in payments/loyalty/financial services.
- Has good English communication skills
- Understanding of working in an agile environment
- Strong background in Python development, preferably with 3+ years of solid developmentexperience in a commercial environment
- Strong track record in ensuring code quality, testing and employing best practices and softwaredesign patterns
- Excellent communication and analytical skills, allowing interaction and negotiation with analysisteam
- Familiar with security standards.
Tools we use on that project:
- Gitlab + CI \ CD
- Visual Studio Code \ Emacs
Technologies used in a project:
- Libs - six, requests, difflib
- Competitive salary
- Strong relationships with clients
- Professional team
- Ongoing professional development and investment into training
- Projects with worldwide respected British companies
- Free company based English classes
- Healthcare service for you and your family
- Sport expenses compensation
- 3 sick leave days without medical certificate
- Day off on your Birthday
- Democracy — take part in shaping the future of the company
We are always looking for great people to join our team!