Please submit your CV as an English .pdf file.
As a System Administrator at Deriv.com, you will make sure that our IT infrastructure is working smoothly and securely. You will enjoy the challenges that this job offers as opportunities to use your talent and enhance your experience. With your technical expertise, you will build and operate a reliable and low-latency digital foundation that will help us deliver the excellent service our customers deserve.
- Configure, monitor, and maintain our IT infrastructure to make sure it is running smoothly.
- Install new software and upgrade computer systems across the company.
- Test our IT systems regularly to prevent downtime and other threats.
- Perform company-wide software and hardware troubleshooting.
- Make sure that the data is backed up regularly and efficiently.
- Implement firewalls and educate employees on how to increase their digital security.
- Choose secure, scalable systems from what vendors offer.
- Talk to users and vendors to find the best solution for a system problem.
- Predict future capacity requirements by analysing user needs.
- Be the point-of-contact for the employees with problems related to the network or the system.
What you have
- A diploma or degree in computer science or information technology or relevant experience in the field of IT operations/administration
- Experience in troubleshooting computer software, hardware, and internet applications and networks
- Experience in firewall appliances such as Fortigate or similar devices (e.g. Cisco, Pfsense)
- Knowledge of Windows, Mac or Linux technologies and associated security features
- Firm grasp of VPN concepts and experience in setting up site-to-site networks
- Excellent spoken and written English communication skills
What’s good to have
- Experience in one or more of the following :
- ARUBA or similar enterprise WiFi AP management
- End-user device security audit and policy implementation
What we'll give you
- Exciting work challenges
- Competitive salary
- Health benefits
- Training sessions and webinars to help you advance your career
- Intensive and interesting onboarding programme for newcomers
- State-of-the-art tech stack
- A modern, comfortable office in the city centre
- Inspiring work environment and creative freedom
You'll be a part of IT Administration team, providing support and solutions for the core system and IT infrastructure of our rapidly growing company. We install, repair, and upgrade our networks, servers, and security systems. Our digital expertise and vigilance ensure a solid IT groundwork for the entire company.