Great software doesn’t happen on its own. It takes great people. That just happens to be our forte. With nearly 20 years of matching top engineering talent with preeminent and innovative brands, we look for people who are inquisitive, resourceful, and dedicated to their craft and driven to help companies build great software. If this sounds like you, read on.
You will work on a mortgage offer aggregator that allows users to upload all financial documents and get information on what conditions they could get a mortgage. The platform contains multiple areas of functionality such as CRM system, documents processing, IP-telephony integration, various engines to automate financial calculations.
As a QA Analyst you will have the opportunity to be a part of a team of QA’s working on a web application to automate analysis of customer financial documents. Here you will design and implement QA practices that guarantee quality artifact released to production for each product. This is a high impact and high autonomy role that assumes tight integration with development teams and their SDLC.
Technologies and Tools
- Frontend - React.js (hooks), Redux (redux-toolkit), TypeScript, Vanilla JS, Formik, Material-UI, styled-components
- Backend - .NET Core, EF Core, Azure App Service, Azure Functions
- Databases - SQL Azure
- Repository - GitHub
- Tools - Azure DevOps, Postman
Team structure and Workflow
The team is integrated and allocated in Belarus, Ukraine and Chicago. Team members use Azure DevOps to generate backlog and to prioritize items. Communication mainly consists of daily meetings and interpersonal communication via Slack and Google Meet.
- Drive the full cycle of product testing (functional, regression testing, integration, smoke, API testing, etc.)
- Make requirements analysis, take part in team feature discussions
- Writing and maintenance of cases, creating Sprint test plans
- Perform testing during the Sprint and provide actual status to managers
- Provide clear Sprint reporting
- Identify and help solve challenges in the development pipeline
- Evaluate existing QA processes and suggest improvements
- Share knowledge with other team members, contribute to project documentation
- Contribute into continuous improvement of the product testing strategy
- Minimum 2 years in a QA position
- Deep understanding of QA processes, approaches, methodologies and software development lifecycle, and ability to apply the knowledge into daily operation
- Experience producing key test assets (requirements gathering, test plans, test reports)
- Experience with software testing (Functional, Integration, Regression, Smoke, User Acceptance Testing)
- Knowledge of Agile Scrum process and how it pertains to the QA life cycle
- Excellent problem solving, leadership, collaboration, and teamwork skills
- Intermediate+ English level or higher
- Experience working with colleagues locally and abroad
- Opportunities for self-realization working on challenging projects using new technologies and tools
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Participation in professional trainings and meetups
- Medical & family care programs
- Various sport activities coverage (including AllSports card)
- Fully paid by Forte 5 sick days during the working year
- Internal English courses provided by Forte Teacher
- Comfortable and fully equipped workplace
- Forte Group loyalty card
Join us and be a part of our team!