Great software doesn’t happen on its own. It takes great people. That just happens to be our forte. With nearly 20 years of matching top engineering talent with preeminent and innovative brands, we look for people who are inquisitive, resourceful, and dedicated to their craft and driven to help companies build great software. If this sounds like you, read on.
Forte Group is looking for an experienced QA Engineer who will be the part of the team working on the product that serves as the reporting engine for financial and regulatory filings for companies worldwide.
We practice Kanban and follow the Agile way of working, we’re focused and dedicated to deliver business value to our end users incrementally, predictably and with high quality.
Our advantages are a friendly team, international environment, and direct collaboration with colleagues abroad.
As a quality assurance engineer you will be a part of an agile team where your role will be in analyzing product functionality, creating test cases, and executing test scenarios both manually and covered with automation scripts.
This is a great opportunity to improve skills at test cases' automation with C#. This role suits both experienced automation QA and ones willing to learn automation, who wants to grow into professional SDET.
Our test automation practices include multiple quality gates, such as Smoke, Regression, Performance, API/UI levels, and Functional test suites in multiple product areas.
We enjoy working in the team with curious, persistent, and clever people who like to learn and enjoy developing industry standard solutions with high quality. If this sounds like you, this could be the perfect opportunity to join Forte Group. Scroll down to learn more about the position’s responsibilities and requirements.
- Automation scripting: C#
- Automation Frameworks: Selenium Web Driver, ATATA (https://atata.io/), NUnit 3
- Backend: .NET Core 3.1, .NET Framework 4.8, ASP.NET
- Database: MS SQL Server
- Backlog Management and collaboration tools: Azure DevOps, TFS
- Code Repository: Azure DevOps Git
- Build Server (CI/CD): Azure DevOps
- Requirements Analysis
- Creation and maintenance of test cases
- Validation of functionality both manually and by developing automated test scripts
- Reporting over the bugs found during both manual and automated tests execution
- Improving stability, creating new, and updating existing automated tests
- Leveraging PRs to take part in review process
- Contribute into continuous improvement of the product testing strategy
- Maintain and contribute into improvement of our Agile way of working
- Understanding of QA processes, approaches, methodologies and software development lifecycle, and ability to apply the knowledge into daily operation
- Experience producing key test assets (requirements gathering, test plans, test reports)
- Experience with software testing (Functional, Integration, Regression, Smoke, User Acceptance Testing)
- Knowledge of any programming or scripting language, preferable C#
- Desire to learn and grow expertise in automated testing with C#
- Familiarity with CI/CD and source control systems such as Azure DevOps Git
- Basic networking stack and protocols (e.g. TCP/IP, HTTP, JSON)
- Understanding of REST principles
- SQL Server:
- DDL & DML
- Stored procedures, indexes, views etc.
- Familiar with web front-end technologies:
- Client-side vs Server-side processing
Nice to have skills
- Windows services
- Cloud architectures and service providers (Azure, AWS)
- Experience in PowerShell
- Basic understanding of Performance/Load testing concepts and approaches
- IIS issues troubleshooting
- Experience working with colleagues locally and abroad
- Opportunities for self-realization working on challenging projects using new technologies and tools
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Participation in professional trainings and meetups
- Medical & family care programs
- Various sport activities coverage (including AllSports card)
- Fully paid by Forte 5 sick days during the working year
- Internal English courses provided by Forte Teacher
- Comfortable and fully equipped workplace
- Forte Group loyalty card
Join us and be part of our company!