Great software doesn’t happen on its own. It takes great people. That just happens to be our forte. With nearly 20 years of matching top engineering talent with preeminent and innovative brands, we look for people who are inquisitive, resourceful, and dedicated to their craft and driven to help companies build great software. If this sounds like you, read on.
We are looking for a Senior Manual QA Engineer for Instant Connect project, which is the leading communications platform for seamlessly linking Mobile Devices, Enterprise Telephony, Push-to-Talk Radio, and Dispatch/Incident Management in a single environment.
As a QA Manual Test Engineer, you will be a part of an agile team where your role will be in developing test plans and performing manual tests. Our test practices introduce several quality gates, such as Sanity, Smoke, Regression, Load tests, Performance, API-level and Functional test suites in multiple product areas. If you enjoy working in a team with curious, persistent, logical and clever people who enjoy developing elegant solutions for complex problems, this could be perfect for you. Scroll down to learn more about the responsibilities and requirements for this position.
- System: Linux/Kubernetes, Dockers, IP Telephony, Cisco Call Manager, Windows, Android and iOS
- Push to Talk, Land Mobile Radio Gateways, Cisco ISR 4K Routers, Multicast networking
- Tools: Jira, Jira XRay, Confluence, Slack
- Methodology: Agile/Scrum, 2 weeks Sprint
Qualifications and Skills
- Proven ability to test complex systems and deep knowledge in QA methodologies
- Experience in producing key test assets (requirements gathering, test plans, test reports)
- Experience with software testing (Functional, Integration, Regression, Smoke, User Acceptance Testing)
- Familiar with CI/CD and source control systems such as Git/GitHub/GitLab/Bitbucket would be a plus
- Experience with Performance/Load testing and measurements of application performance would be a plus
- Linux/Kubernetes/Docker debugging skills would be a plus
- Product and Solution QA Requirements Analysis
- Design, architect, and develop test scenarios and test suites
- Provide clear reporting over the manual tests execution
- Contribute in regression testing, perform bugs verification
- Collaborate with team members to produce thoughtful test designs
- Application performance and compatibility testing when needed
- Proven ability to work independently with minimum supervision and ability to meet aggressive deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Curiosity to learn complex systems to be able to locate issues more precisely.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and focus on problem solving
- Experience working with colleagues locally and abroad
- Opportunities for self-realization working on challenging projects using new technologies and tools
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Participation in professional trainings and meetups
- Medical & family care programs
- Various sport activities coverage (including AllSports card)
- Fully paid by Forte 5 sick days during the working year
- Internal English courses provided by Forte Teacher
- Comfortable and fully equipped workplace
- Forte Group loyalty card
Join us and be part of our company!