CactusSoft development team is looking for Senior Full-stack Engineer (Node.js + React) to join a Belgian project in the real estate industry.
You will join a team of experienced developers and will work on complex features with a lot of impact on the end users. As a full-stack developer you will take the responsibility to build features from A to Z - from backend to frontend, you will receive support from dedicated developers in the frontend and backend team.
We believe in giving people a lot of autonomy and responsibility in their work. We expect that you are committed to the product and the end user and that you work - from estimation to delivery - to the ideal solution.
To continuously learn - both personally and as a team - we regularly share knowledge with each other and encourage cross-fertilization between our development teams.
- You are an experienced (more than 3 years) full-stack developer and you write readable maintainable code;
- You have a real passion for Node.js & React and you are up to date with the latest technologies;
- You have knowledge of OOP, design patterns, asynchronous programming;
- You have experience with CI/CD tools such as Bitbucket Pipelines or CircleCI;
- You have experience with TypeScript and ES6;
- You have experience with React, Redux and Saga;
- You have experience with Express, experience with Nest.js is a plus;
- You can do integrations with third party APIs;
- You are familiar with AWS & Serverless;
- Experience with Stoplight is a plus.
To ensure your comfortable working environment we offer:
- Flexible working hours.
- Opportunity to work remotely.
- Work-related courses, certifications and books (we have our own corporate library).
- Health insurance.
- English classes several times a week.
- Opportunity to grow professionally and learn from future colleagues.
- Good office location in a quiet city center.
- Comfortable workplace, break rooms and kitchen.
- Corporate parties and team-building events.