CactusSoft is a software development company, providing full-cycle services for the European market. More than 170 companies increased business productivity using solutions developed by CactusSoft programmers. The company has been regularly included in the listings of the best software development companies in Belgium and Europe.
Currently we are expanding our iOS team and looking for Senior iOS Developer to work on the most challenging projects of the company.
What you will do:
- Participate in every aspect of software development: SCRUM activities, backlog refinement, development of new functionality, maintenance of the existing code.
- You’ll use your experience to pinpoint bugs, identify risk and come up with potential solutions.
- Take part in technical discussions within your team to come up with solutions for challenging issues.
- Mentor less experienced developers through code review or just by asking them the right questions.
What we expect from the candidate:
- Good understanding of iOS platform and knowledge of iOS apps life cycle.
- Excellent knowledge of Swift, experience with Objective C.
- Intermediate+ level of English.
- Experience with Foundation, Core Data, UIKit, GCD (preferably AVFoundation, CoreImage).
- Background in creating frameworks, writing unit-tests.
- Awareness in Secure Coding Practices (Keychain, Database and Client-Server Communication security).
- Good understanding and experience using iOS architectural patterns (MVC, MVP) as well as SOLID principles.Ability to write maintainable and testable code.
- Strong communication and argumentation skills, readiness to brainstorm and work in a team.
To ensure your comfortable working environment we offer:
- Flexible working hours.
- Opportunity to work remotely.
- Work-related courses, certifications and books (we have our own corporate library).
- Health insurance.
- English classes several times a week.
- Good office location in a quiet city center.
- Comfortable workplace, break rooms and kitchen.
- Corporate parties and team building events.