Profitero Ltd is inviting an experienced Manual QA Engineer to work with the Data Engineering team.
- Testing huge arrays of data and Processing Algorithms;
- Working with databases (MySQL, Clickhouse);
- Work with data processing frameworks (Apache Airflow, Spark, etc.), work with scripts;
- Development and support of test documentation, test scripts, test cases;
- Quality assessment based on test results;
- Interaction with the project team;
- Code Access - White Box Testing;
- Ability to influence development and testing processes;
- Participation in the entire development cycle, from setting the task to introducing it to the market;
- Participate in CI configuration processes to create, configure, automate Jenkins tasks;
- Working in Scrum Team;
- Periodic participation in Front-end, back-end (REST API) testing.
- Actual experience with SQL on a regular basis for the last year;
- Understanding the principles of DBMS operation, confident knowledge of SQL, writing queries on a regular basis;
- Up-to-date experience with Linux (confident work in the terminal, knowledge of basic commands);
- Ability to work in a team;
- English proficiency at least Intermediate (reading, writing, spoken).
It will be a plus:
- Experience in testing automation or the desire to develop in this direction;
- Basic knowledge of any programming language (preferably Java, Python).
What do we offer:
- Working on the company's own product highly demanded worldwide, one of the industry leaders in the e-commerce analytics segment;
- The serious level of professional development as a result of the high complexity of the tasks in different development and science areas;
- The opportunity to experiment and influence the different aspects of our product development for achieving the best possible results;
- Corporate Medical Insurance (fully covered by the company);
- Vacation (20 working days during the year);
- Paid sick leave (80% of your daily base salary);
- 4 days for recovery without a sick leave document during the year (80% of your daily base salary);
- Professional development opportunities covered by the company (seminars, training, conferences, etc.);
- Individual sports activities compensation (50%);
- Car parking compensation near the office (50%);
- English classes compensation (50%);
- Corporate Discount Program (550+ discounts and special offers for various purchases and services)
- Modern and comfortable office in the city center (Business Center "Royal Plaza”);
- Regular corporate events and team-building activities online;
- Flexible working hours, remote work.
Profitero is developing one of the world's leading e-commerce analytics services. We collect information and analyze it using complex mathematical models and machine learning. Every day we gather information from more than half a billion product pages.Profitero provides global manufacturers with critical eCommerce insights, helping to enhance their online sales and market positioning. We deliver key online metrics, including pricing, product content quality, search ranking, the share of online shelf and promotions, in any country, and from any online or multichannel retailer. We work with such world brands as Adidas, Affinity, Barilla, Beiersdorf, Heineken, L'Oréal, etc.Welcome to Profitero! Truly challenging, but incredibly exciting to be a part of Profitero team! :)