Delve Deeper! Join one of Inc 5000’s fastest-growing companies as a Junior HTML5 Developer. DELVE is an analytics-first media consultancy and top-rated Google Marketing Platform, Google Cloud Platform, TheTradeDesk, Amazon AWS partner and reseller that provides strategy, insights, execution, and optimization of customer data to improve digital media ROI. DELVE aims to help emerging Challenger brands achieve their goals in Digital Marketing through the power of white-glove, data-driven service.
Objective of the Role:
In this role, reporting to the Creative Director you will support our development team in translating layered artwork and storyboards into compelling digital ads, and setting profiles and feeds for dynamic creatives.
Experience has taught you what works when it comes to choosing the best mix of cutting-edge tech. Most importantly, you can see your work through a creative lens and are driven to hone your craft through a passion for technology.
- Developing resizes of the master creative
- Resizing images, preparing assets
- Filling dynamic feeds
- Developing campaigns of simple/middle complexity
- You have experience working with the Adobe Creative Cloud Suite, notably Photoshop and Illustrator, and converting design files to HTML/CSS (SVG).
- You can articulate your work within a team and have a desire to learn and take direction from the senior developer.
- You have the ability to work both independently and as part of a group in open collaboration, and with an equally positive attitude regardless.
- Fluent English is a must.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-pace, high-change environment
- A flexible mindset that is energized, not frustrated, by the messiness common to rapidly growing organizations.
Who We Are:
DELVE is a fast-paced company with a list of high-profile customers across the USA and EU. Among our key clients are UNICEF, Wynn, Virgin, Gerber Life, ALG and AT&T. We are growing rapidly and we look for collaborative, ambitious, candid, and energetic teammates. At DELVE, we prioritize our people. With so much talent, we recognize the importance of our employee’s well-being and will go above and beyond to ensure they work in the best environment that fosters personal and professional growth. We care about our culture andreward creativity and determination. We are also in the process of becoming B-Corp certified and carbon neutral. Our team looks for data-driven, problem-solving, and agile people who take work personally but still know how to have fun. DELVE is headquartered in Boulder, Colorado, with offices in New York, Warsaw, and Minsk.
What DELVE Offers:
- Ownership of your work, responsibility to make things happen and the opportunity to make a real difference
- An opportunity to join a fast-paced and exciting global business in the data science/ad-tech sector
- 1-2 work from home days per week & flexible working hours based on team requirements and management discretion (all employees are required to work from home during the COVID-19 pandemic until it is safe to return back to office)
- A culture that emphasizes honesty, collaboration, growth and personal responsibility
- A competitive salary and quarterly bonus opportunities
- A promote from within culture and the chance to define your career growth
- Fully paid health and dental insurance
- 28 days of accrued PTO + a paid end of the year holiday week
- Flexible sick days policy backed by full 100% short-time disability coverage
- Brand new office in Minsk, built and designed exclusively for DELVE
- English language tuition covered for specific positions
- Compensation of sports facilities
- Short Summer Fridays (4h)
- Mental health days
- Pet-friendly office
- Generous employee referral bonuses
12:00 pm - 8:00 pm (Mon - Thursday). 12:00 - 6:00 pm (Fridays), Short Summer Fridays (June-August 12:00-16:00)
Salary range for this position is based on prior experience and qualifications. Currently due to the Covid 19 pandemic, all interviews are being held remotely and no in-person interviews are available.
Delve is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity enriches the workplace and we are committed to growing our team with the most talented and passionate people from every community. Delve strives to create a culture of unity and respect and to that end, we have a zero tolerance policy for behavior that promotes harassment, hate and discrimination of any kind. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals. If you require assistance during the application process due to a disability, please let us know.