Parimatch Tech is an international product company that develops and provides tech and marketing solutions for the Gaming & Entertainment industry. Headquartered in Cyprus and operating globally, the company has R&D centers located in four countries, the largest of which is in Ukraine.
Hi-tech solutions and innovative approaches are what drive Parimatch Tech forward in the gaming market and remain its basis for success and development.
We invite those who fired up to:
- Analyze requirements and processes;
- Test cases/checklists/test plan and other types of test documentation creation;
- Estimate the required testing time;
- Perform testing activities on several projects, communicate with developers and project managers;
- Provide functional and non-functional tests on web projects;
- Execute various types of testing activities including functional and regression testing on web projects;
- Provide reports of found bugs to the defect management system and manage to closure;
- Participate in technical interviews with QA Lead;
- Review and improve test process on regular basis Support new team members onboarding;
- Test Summary reports preparation.
Essential professional experience:
- 4+ years professional experience in QA area experience in UI/UX and backend testing is a must;
- Strong knowledge of HTTP;
- Good knowledge of REST, WebApi;
- Experience with Postman
- Experience with command-line tools
- Experience with browser dev tools;
- Experience in integration testing;
- Good knowledge of HTML/CSS;
- Good knowledge in SQL;
- Excellent knowledge of bug life cycle;
- Understanding of Agile/Scrum;
- Ability to establish QA processes from scratch with further monitoring and control, including creation and maintenance of supportive artifacts, procedures, and metrics Understanding of test design techniques;
- Excellent task management skills in Jira;
- Tools: TestRail.
Desirable skills and personal features:
- Automation skills as plus;
- Understanding of Redis, sql DBs, Kafka, kibana;
- Analytical mind.
We care of your:
- Medical insurance/Sport compensation;
- Sport club participation (football, running, basketball or swimming clubs);
- 100% paid sick leaves;
- 20 working days of paid vacation.
- Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Bonuses according to company’s policy;
- Welfare (financial support in critical situations);
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth).
Personal and professional growth
- Individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops, etc.;
- Free corporate library;
- Opportunity to visit our non-stop internal meetups: open talks, IT Pump, etc. as a participant or a speaker and exchange knowledge;
- A world-class team of T-shaped skilled professionals that share knowledge and support each other.
- Corporate parties and events (Pub Quiz, Carquest etc.);
- PM Foundation activities (social responsibility events);
- Weekly events aimed at culture, arts, soft skills development.