Opinov8 is a technology service provider, with an Opinion in Innovation, we engage with our clients at any stage in their product engineering and innovation goals, with solutions being mainly collaborative and outcome driven. We are driven by delivering value, for our clients, through technological innovation.We are a young energetic and dynamically agile company and the team behind Opinov8 are software industry veterans. We are ambitious on our own and our client’s behalf and we do not look at a client engagement as a project, we are in it to help our clients build sustainable products, platforms, and businesses.Our core values and what we look for in our Opinov8rs:
- You are Collaborative - is a key component to being successful in distributed environments.
- You are Innovative - it is a requirement that we innovate, as individuals and as a company.
- Be Adventurous - courageous people are adventurous, we are hiring and nurturing this quality.
- Always Respectful - remember if you don’t respect others they will not respect you.
- Inherently Intelligent - it goes without saying we are all intelligent in our own way.
- Ultimately Responsible - being responsible is a core personality trait that is needed for us and our clients’ success and ultimately a happy work environment.
Our mission is to create a platform that catalyzes technology-led change in hospitals and healthcare systems. We're here to drive a fundamental shift in the quality and cost of delivering healthcare and enable new, more patient-centric ways of working. We want to give providers the tools they need to deliver long-term, high-quality, care now and for the next generation.
BEING PART OF THE TEAM
- Build & Design efficient, secure and reusable systems and abstractions
- Writing a new solution using .NET
- Code review and applying automated tests
- Participation in the Agile Product Development Life Cycle
- Work with Client’s Team closely
POWER YOU BRING
- 3+ years of Experience with ASP.NET Core 3+ and C#, experience with Web API and REST.
- Experience with MS SQL, T-SQL
- Experience with event-based systems
- Practical experience in developing cloud applications
- Knowledge in building microservices
- Knowledge of software design patterns, understanding of DevOps and Continuous Delivery practices
- Experience in unit testing and following the TDD approach is a must
- English level - Intermediate+