Great software doesn’t happen on its own. It takes great people. That just happens to be our forte. With nearly 20 years of matching top engineering talent with preeminent and innovative brands, we look for people who are inquisitive, resourceful, and dedicated to their craft and driven to help companies build great software. If this sounds like you, read on.
At Forte Group, we believe that our employees are our best asset. Forte Group is a full-spectrum software development company with 580+ employees across 8 offices worldwide. We are driven by what we do and are looking for talented people who will help us shape the future.
We are looking for a Graphic Designer to join our Employer brand team to drive the HR brand and communication strategy inside and outside Forte Group and bring together talented people all over the world. Together with the team you will follow industry trends, maintain and develop the company's brand. This is a role for a person with 1-3 years of relevant experience.
- Work closely with the Employer Brand Team, HR, and Recruitment teams to create appealing print and digital materials
- Manage Forte Group brand alignment according to our guidelines
- Create creative concepts for Instagram\Facebook\Google\Linkedin campaigns
- Edit videos, add effects, make color corrections, etc
- Create static visuals and animation
- Provide design support for internal newsletters & presentations
- Develop corporate merchandise concepts
- A candidate with at least 1 year of experience in Graphic Design and familiar with graphic trends
- Strong knowledge of Photoshop & Illustrator
- Ability to leverage Premiere or\and After Effects will be a plus
- Experience with Figma will be also a plus
- Excellent eye for detail, proactivity, and willingness to be open about needing additional clarification, working through revisions, and welcomes feedback
- Portfolio with examples of the above skills
- Intermediate English level
- Experience working with colleagues locally and abroad
- Opportunities for self-realization working on challenging projects using new technologies and tools
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Social and corporate events
- Possibility for career development
- Participation in professional trainings, meetups
- Medical & family care programs
- Various sports activities coverage
- Internal English courses provided by Forte Teacher
- Comfortable and fully equipped workplace
Join us and be a part of our team!