Our product is a B2B SaaS product, used by large business customers to make a difference in how they engage with their own customers, learn from them, and operate better in a fast-moving market. We deal with complex and fascinating data and interaction applications, and our customers and users are top-notch. Customer-obsession is in our DNA, and we need people to fit right into that.
*Team members are welcome to work remotely with access to the Minsk office.
We’re expanding our R&D team and we’re looking for a Senior Full-Stack Developer.
If you want to be a part of a great team in a VC backed company that is growing, yet still small enough for you to make an impact. If you like challenges and are excited to develop, design, learn, teach and win, this is the role for you!
As a Senior Developer, you’ll touch every aspect of the product and will help it grow. We are looking for experienced individuals with experience in building real-life applications used by demanding customers.
● Work as part of a Full-stack agile team, working in high velocity and delivering work of great quality
● Design and implement innovative features, with cutting-edge technologies, in a complex and growing product
● Be responsible for end-to-end design and implementation of major features and new capabilities
● Innovate, learn and teach - work alongside a great team
● At least 3 years of web development experience
● Angular, vue.js
● React / AngularJS
● Experience with vue.js and desire to transition from Angular to vue.js
● 3+ Experience with HTML and CSS
● 4+ years of experience working with agile development methodologies - SCRUM or Kanban.
● Proven experience developing with Ruby on Rails - an advantage
● Significant hands-on experience with MySQL and ElasticSearch
● Strong ability to take a business challenge, transform it into a plan and lead the execution
● Strong people skills, being a team player with a drive to succeed together
● Can-Do Attitude, highly motivated, energetic and ambitious team player
● Competitive salary pegged to USD and performance-based bonuses
● Flexible working conditions: working from home or at office
● Working in complex and interesting projects, with a good tech stack
General interview with engineering or project manager
Technical interview with a project Lead
Usually it takes 1 week from the first interview till the decision.